The Ramblers

Haha yeah all the mediums I got are too wee for his thunder thighs lol

thats the only problem with fitteds you never know if there gonna fit right! I'm a BTP fan!
Although i do like the way the new itti i got fits her!

I love ittis! I think I'm gonna sell everything else I have and stick with them, they're such a neat fit.

I just had another 2 nappies delivered I totally forgot I had bought! Magic-alls lol

Moring Janie :hi:

Yeah it does sound just as complicated up there :haha:

Sorry to go on, but I need to clarify because I hate not making sense.

Basically what I mean is, if Poppy has some church attendance (one Sunday a month) she will get into the C of E Primary school, which means that she will go to the C of E Secondary School that I want her to go to. No church attendance, means she will go to the non-denominational Primary school, which is fine, but the feeder secondary school is not so good. :shrug:

Oh and Jo, she won't be going to a Catholic school so religious studies won't be a priority over any other subject :D The school I want her to go to is is excellent, with brilliant OFSTED reports and a balanced curriculum.

Oh and I just have to add, that I am a little obsessed over Education because I have worked in so many schools :)

Oh and the school issue is only one of the reasons that Poppy with be Christened. Ok am done rambling on about that now :haha:

Haha I get you Susie!

We're not having Noah christened but I think we will have a naming cermony, any excuse for a party :haha:

Haha I get you Susie!

We're not having Noah christened but I think we will have a naming cermony, any excuse for a party :haha:

:haha: That's a point!

Doing anything nice today? I'm just getting Poppy weighed then having a lazy day. We've had such a busy weekend.

Oooh what's your predictions on her weight now? I haven't had Noah weighed for nearly 3 weeks, I'm scared now, he's huge! :lol:

Nothing much happening here, being very lazy lying in bed, but we'll get dressed and head to the post office this afternoon. It's a beautiful day I don't want to waste it all!

Well three weeks ago she was 17.11, so I reckon she will be about 18.8 now :shrug:

Go for a nice long walk Janie, I'm trying to take Poppy on as many as I can before the really cold weather sets in. She get's really grumpy if we don't go for a long walk each day, so I'm dreading the days where is too cold/icy to take her for walks.

I'm off to get ready. See you later x

Where is everyone today??? Obv I'm letting Jo off as she's moving tomorrow :lol:

Where is everyone today??? Obv I'm letting Jo off as she's moving tomorrow :lol:

I'm sort of around; lurking yet trying to get things done around the house. I'm watching friends now though... that show never fails to make me laugh, even though I've seen every episode a thousand times.

It is really quiet isn't it? Eliese said she was out all day. And yes Jo is probably busy packing, but don't know about Jess and Gem. Gem might be catching up on some Zzzzzzzz's. :shrug:

On another note, its ten to five and it's already dark. Here comes winter.

No zzs for me im afraid..grrr! Been trying to sort out my house after a bit of a lazy weekend lol.

Did u get poppy weighed? WHat was the damage, lol.

Off to dads for dinner tonight. ROast mmmm!

Defo in need of an early night tonight, lol x

Hi Gem

Ive been the same; been busy all weekend and the house is a tip. I just can't be arsed to be honest. When Poppy is asleep or chilled out enough to let me do stuff, all I want to do is relax.

Poppy actually didn't weigh as much as I thought she would- 18lb6oz, she still gained quite a bit since last time (she was 17.11 three weeks ago) but not as much as usual. The HV said it's normal for the weight gain to slow down a little at this stage because they are more active.

Roast dinner sounds fab! Your dad sounds lovely Gem, and to top it off he invites you round for tea every Monday. My dad can't be trusted to make a pot noodle, and my MIL is even worst.... I eat as little as possible so I can get a take away on the way home :haha:

Haha. Dads cooking isnt great, but its nice to get together once a week. My dad is lovely, he is my hero! He brought me up so i have more of a relationship with him than my mum. I do have to keep telling him off for sneaking finn cider dipped fingers though, lol. Always sleeps well on a mon night though, lol!

It's lovely that you have such a great relationship with your dad. x

Hahahah cider, I'll have to try that one lol

I'm reading through our overdue thread, we were a bunch of right moany cows :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->