The Ramblers

Could find a bullshit emote so i went for quantity rather than quality lol

Evening ladies!

Aww no one reads my posts:nope:!!!
I said where i was off out to earlier! Ive been to see my cousins lo! hes right cute.
Hes 8 weeks behind megan and hes already rolling! whats that about!

i feel knackard tonight don't know why. megan must have let me have too much sleep last night!

lol I was a propper moaner! i hated being pregnant. Only good thing was feeling her move!

I loved being pregnant!!!! I felt so voluptuous and sexy!!!

On the other hand.....peeing every 5 minutes, no sleep, kicks in the ribs and punches to the cervix......not so good :lol:

Evening ladies!

Aww no one reads my posts:nope:!!!
I said where i was off out to earlier! Ive been to see my cousins lo! hes right cute.
Hes 8 weeks behind megan and hes already rolling! whats that about!

i feel knackard tonight don't know why. megan must have let me have too much sleep last night!

You're starting to sound like me! :haha: Sowwy Jess, I forgot that you were doing that.

I loved being pregnant!!!! I felt so voluptuous and sexy!!!

On the other hand.....peeing every 5 minutes, no sleep, kicks in the ribs and punches to the cervix......not so good :lol:

I loved being pregnant too, but being pregnant is the one time we can get away with moaning about everything, so I made the most of it. :haha:

I just read our overdue thread too .... ahhhh the memories.

lol susie! Im still a moaner!

It was good with all the excitement.

Have you seen that some are pg again?

Evening all!

Sorry i haven't been about much, this moving business is knackering. And A has bloody learnt to commando crawl - backwards! I'm hoping it was a fluke :haha:

You all good?

I knew one was pregnant again Jess, didn't realise others were.

I am looking forward to having another baby one day but would find it sooo hard being pregnant with Poppy being so young. And how do they afford it? Rather them than me... I'll just enjoy having Poppy for now and giving her all my attention.

i have just had a look and there siggys are showing they would be same far along as this time last year! If that makes sense! so i think the siggy is just rerunning! one of them haven't been on since 8th june! so i doubt she could have put a new siggy on!

Yeah I saw that too, funny how some folk just didn't come back.

Jo! Good luck with the move tomorrow :hugs: I don't envy you one bit, but it'll be so good when you have your own wee place for you both :D

I had a kfc for dinner, I am officially FAT. I need to get off my arse more and get some exercise!

Mmmmm... i love kfc!

I don't think i'll get much moved tomorrow - i can't work out logistics!

AWW happy move day for tommorrow jo! hope it goes smoothly for you!

Hehe i've been talking to my mum and i don't think it'a gonna happen :hissy:

Ooh little house is now on girlies!

Hope everything goes well tomorrow Jo x

Me getting moved. Can't move any of my furniture and i am not sitting and sleeping on the floor!

Aww that sux. I take it u dont know any1 with a van?

Yeah but they are my dad's friends so dad wants to drive it but he's working all week :(

This programme is getting me angry already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->