The Ramblers

Thanks Jo and Eliese :hugs:

I'm sure she will be fine. She is getting operated on now. Not actually sure what they are doing though.

x

Morse? Cat..dog? Snooks gonna be shitting himself, lol. He tries to hide under tha table but hes to big x

Errrrm I just read back and can't remember what I read hahaha

Jobby is a shit, yes. lol

Susie :hugs: hope she's ok x

Well done A! I don't think Noah will be far behind him, all his arms and legs are going like mad when he's on his front. Too soon for us too :(

Next door are letting fireworks off on the street, fucking wankers. Their dogs are going mental and Noah keeps jumping. I can't be bothered with fireworks this year at all. I'm officially OLD.

I wish Chris would hurry up with my wine. The child shall be handed to him and I'm gonna lock myself in the bedroom/bathroom/garden shed :haha: what a day.

Hope he brings your wine in soon Janie. Do you like white, red or rose? I might have a glass of red wine later. :wine: That's if Poppy is a good little girl and goes to sleep early.

I'm really pissed off to be staying in tonight. I didn't mind too much when I thought hubby might be here and we could have a take away, but think he will be at the hospital all evening now.

My sister and her kids are going to this family firework night at the local pub......It's literally round the corner from my house, and she knows I'm in all alone and still didn't bother to ask me to come. :( Perhaps I'll just think about my fcking self in future instead of trying to be thoughtful towards other people. Sometimes no one seems to give a sh*t about me, mostly family it seems. Only contact me when they want something.

So tonight it's just me, Poppy, Baby TV and a bowl of sh*tty soup that I don't even want.

You sound like me Susie, folk only come to you with problems or if they want something :(

I like white wine, rosé makes me sick and red, although I love it, gives me a headache.

Quick question - those of you who take your wee one's swimming, what do they wear in the pool? I was gonna get a warm suit for him, but at the rate he grows, it seems an awful lot of money lol

I feel the same susie. And because i've only got basic furniture i just feel like i'm staring at the same 4 walls all day. Yawn!

:hugs: for you all for being super lovely.

I just don't get some people. If I knew a friend or family member with a child was fed up and alone tonight and I was going to a family event, I'd not think twice about inviting them. :shrug: Some people are mean. F*ck 'em! Sorry for my ranting tonight. I have PMS too which doesn't help. :shrug:

Janie I just put Poppy in a little swimming costume to go swimming because she grows out of clothes too quickly too. I did phone a few of the pools in my area though and find out which was warmest for babies, so she wouldnt get to cold in her costume x

I'm ok eliese, just tired and bored. Might go to bed with A soon haha x

I hope so. FOB didn't turn up for me today. What a surprise.

Im sorry hun, he is a twat

I have to agree.

Jo you're too nice. You have given him so many chances. If it were me, I wouldn't have anything to do with him until he sorts himself out and gets his priorities in order. Babies need stability and people they can rely on. Hopefully FOB will sort himself out before A is old enough to understand how unreliable his daddy is.

That's what i said to him yesterday. I don't want him to get to the point where A is old enough to realise he's been let down. Unfortunately i don't think it's my decision to make. A might want an unreliable dad rather than no dad. It's up to him to decide when he's old enough. Plus i know that FOB does love him and does care, he just doesn't realise what effect he could be having because he didn't grow up with a family :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->