The Ramblers

Morning all! x
Sorry you had a shit night janie! hopefully its not the regression getting you! I thought we would be out of the woods with that one!

Hi eliese!

Has poppy been okay since susie?
megan did that once. id only just laided her down. i panicked like mad and quickly sat her up! covering me in the process! I think sometimes there lookc alot more than their actually is!

OMG i don't know whats wrong with my spelling lately! I keep having to go back an correct all the mistakes! :dohh:

How did your 2nd night go jo?

Hopefully the diet will go well gem! i'm no good at dieting!

I really hope they have one! Would explain a lot, but I feel that it's been one long endless growth spurt since he was born :lol:

Hahah you have a good sleep then? I can't use johnsons products on Noah, they're far too harsh for his skin :(

I use Johnsons on my skin to Janie, we have skin like old boots Ha

I really should do something today but will prob just end up going to sainsburys

Morning ladies! Im sooo glad my friends didnt come over. He was up 12-1:30 then 4-5. Ended up feeding him both times but dumbass me didnt think to change him. We leaked!

Dads gf is taking sam to school incase my eye goes dodgy again. Got docs at 11:30. Im hoping its just a one off thing. Dont wanna have to go to hospital n have them poke n prod my eye :(

We use johnsons as well.

Id love to go swimming, but im still waiting for the purple to stop leaking from my hair. I wonder if the chlorine will change the colour, lol.

We got so much johnsons stuff when he was born too lol I use it all, I love the smell :D

I'm so glad it's Chris's turn tonight, I'm gonna have a bottle of wine, 2 nytol, and put the inflatable bed downstairs and pass out of 10 hours lol

Lmao! If i had a bottle of wine i think id be asleep b4 i even found the nytol x

I may put them IN the wine :haha: I really don't know how you single mummies do it! I would be in the loony bin by now lol

MIL is having Rhys tomorrow night, so you know what that means

Woo go eliese, rofl!

I think they would kick me back out the looney bin to be honest janie x

Tonight is all i know. On his way back from work i presume x

Back from the docs x He reckons it was just a migraine so nothing to panic about..

Whats every1 up to?

Good news gem, glad you're ok!

I'm sitting on my fat arse doing sweet fa lol He's been a wee jobby all morning, only just managed to get him to sleep. I'm cracking up slowly but surely.

They can drive ya mad at times cant they. When u say jobby...do u mean shit? Lol. The only jobby i know of is the one you flush :rofl:

I always find the days i really need to sleep he wont let me. Prob cos i spend half the day trying to get him to sleep rather than just going with the flow.

Im getting tidy at the minute. House isnt messy but just washing and stuff scattered about. FOB should be round later and i always make sure the house is spotless when he arrives. Not cos i care what he thinks, but that way he has absolutely nothing to ever use against me in any way, lol. He is the kind of person who will defend his opinion with any shit he can find, whether its relevant or not, lol x ALso got someone comin round to quote me for some windows n a new door. Been in this bungalow 8 years and my landlord has been promising me new windows for ...8 years, lol. Ive got the bedroom ones done but the others are awful. I darent clean them incase they fall out. Ive got the job of collecting quotes so all he has to do is turn up with a cheque. Cant wait to get them done x

Spose i better get on again. I feel a headache coming on..Poo! Hope its gone tomorrow, i need to go party!

Afternoon all. I'm waiting for my auntie to come round. That's it really. A is being a shit too, maybe today is naughty baby day?

ALways the way when u want to get on isnt it. Is she coming to help u out? Have you got much done today?

I now feel sick :s I never get ill, lol. x

Hiya just got back from Matalan and sainsburys, was meant to be getting clothes for when I go back to work but got Rhys more stuff too. Matalan do such nice jeans for boys. Dropped in on FIL and BIL too for a cuppa

Glad it nothing serious Gem

Janie are you sure its not a growth spurt cos Rhys is very sleepy and he always is while growing.

Ho Jo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->