The Ramblers

Hiya just got back from Matalan and sainsburys, was meant to be getting clothes for when I go back to work but got Rhys more stuff too. Matalan do such nice jeans for boys. Dropped in on FIL and BIL too for a cuppa

Glad it nothing serious Gem

Janie are you sure its not a growth spurt cos Rhys is very sleepy and he always is while growing.

Ho Jo

If only she had the chance :rofl:

I've never put Finn in jeans lol. He has about 15 pairs as well! We r still working on getting out of sleepsuits :D

Rhys is wearing Zara jeans today cos they were a present but they dont fit, they are like skinny Jeans. Must take after me I cant wear skinny jeans

I looove him in Slouch jeans, looks so cute

Morning all! x
Sorry you had a shit night janie! hopefully its not the regression getting you! I thought we would be out of the woods with that one!

Hi eliese!

Has poppy been okay since susie?
megan did that once. id only just laided her down. i panicked like mad and quickly sat her up! covering me in the process! I think sometimes there lookc alot more than their actually is!
OMG i don't know whats wrong with my spelling lately! I keep having to go back an correct all the mistakes! :dohh:

How did your 2nd night go jo?

Hopefully the diet will go well gem! i'm no good at dieting!

I know you're not online Jess but I'll answer this while I remember. Poppy has been fine since, slept through and no more vomiting. It is scary though, and I panicked because I was alone with her. I think parents always worry more with their first babies though. x

Finn has skinny jeans and i forgot, he has actually worn those x

I think your right about first time parents worrying more susie. Especially when it comes to guidelines and stuff. I know from experience that alot of guidelines r tosh, so i dont worry to much about half of them, whereas first time round i tried to adhere to everything presuming something awful would happen if i didnt. After having a toddler as well, you realise that they can do some pretty scary stuff and generally they r just fine. Still didnt stop me sitting up the night he had a stuffy nose to make sure he was still breathing, lol x

I dont think I worry a lot
Oh is chilled so he chills me out and my mother tells me when im being stupid

Hi eliese! Are the clothes in matalan a good price?

Albert crawled today - scary!

Well done A, I dont think Rhys will be crawling for a very long time
although his new thing is to hold his head up while flat on his back, he can do it for so long now
Not badly priced I think Jo, £8 for a pair of Jeans

It isn't a proper crawl - he kind of commando crawls. I don't want him to be mobile yet :cry:

I might have to get down to matalan :)

Bloody hell thats scary Jo, lol!

Dinner is nrli cooked in our house already. Thats sausages and caserole mix out of the way, lol. Im gonna be gutted when im not a size 8 after week 1 haha!

I dont think I want Rhys to either, luckly he is happy playing with his feet

Rhys is also just happy playing with paper, haha Oh cant read the paper anymore

Haha albert ate a bit of magazine the other day :dohh:

What diet are you going on gem?

Im on the kitkat and tea diet

Did you join thst dating site Jo

I joined but didn'y fill out my profile or anything. I've got a private message though haha - he muat be SO desperate!

Im just gonna fill up the house with pasta cous cous salad n stir fries, lol. See what happens x

I logged on to the one I joined the other day, I had an email from a 60 year old

I emailed Oh first, I saw what I wanted mmmmm

Hi again all.

I had to quickly run out before (so couldnt respond) because I realised I needs to get some cartons of baby milk (I use cartons for the first feed of the morning and last at night because, to be honest, I can't be arsed making up a bottle at those times) and some other bits from Asda.

But I forgot the fcking coffee again :rofl:

I can't believe A is crawling, well I do believe, I'm just amazed. Don't think Poppy will be doing that any time soon. But well done Albert! :happydance:

Do you like sushi Gem? Thats really good for diets. Low fat, good balance of protein and other "stuff" (very specific that isn't it?).... but not many people like it. I love it.. I had some for lunch again today because I'm slightly addicted.

I love Matalan baby clothes! Well priced and they seem to have a good range.

I'm worried about my MIL. She has been having problems with her eye, and went to the hospital this week and she seems to be losing sight in one of her eyes. They are worried it may happen to both.:cry: Hubby has gone to the hospital now as they may have to operate. :shrug: I don't know all the facts yet as I can't get through to hubby but I hope she is okay.

Think that's it. Essay over. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->