The Ramblers

A held his willy and weed earlier haha. I always bath with him. I'm cooking dinner tonight for my mum (I don't DO cooking haha) and think i'm gonna do chicken fajitas. Should i do cheesy nachos or peppers stuffed with beef and rice for starter?

Cheesy nachos sound easier, but the peppers sound delish!

Im not normally allowed to bath with finn, lol. Sam is normally in there. Someone always gets in with him though, be it me or sam. He has one of those lindam swivel bath seats so we can sit n play without having to hold him. Thats got to be one of my best buiys from asda baby event, he loves sittin up n harassing the ducks as they swim by :D

Just returned from swimming. Finns braver than sam already, lol. He has become obsessed with splashing the water and covering everyone, including himself, but he doesnt seem to care x

I had to lol at A and his willy holding, lol. Im so glad finn cant reach his mwahahah!

Hope poppy is better soon susie.

I really must get a weight loss ticker up. This time im not gonna cheat by putting my 41 weeks pregnant weight as my starting weight :rofl:

Did u make it to weigh in eliese? I think im gonna get a bottle of wine on the way back from dads n enjoy a glass or 2. Sam has stayed at mums so i dont have to take him to school in the morn!

Oh and dont let me miss the pc on ebay im bidding on! I missed the last one n it went for less than i was gonna bid...GrrR!

Those seats are great Gem, have both hands free to wash him

Lol, we r pulling out a good old lead! I think...Was finn 19lb 12 or 18lb 12, i forgot, lol.

I think they are all gonna start slowing down now anyway, growth wise

R u sure... lol! I need to check the weight restrictions on his car seat. Bet he is getting close.

I think mine is 29lb but I want a new one anyway
mines black and does show the baby sick

evening all!

Ive been hovering in baby club! Their being judgemental as always!

How is everyone?

i havent had a bath with megan yet. I have the bath to hot for her.

Didnt manage to go swimming today. Been shopping instead!

Whats this bath seat? I need some sort of seat for the bath. shes still in the baby bath at the moment but i think its gettin a bit small now.

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44537031&mcb=core

This is the one ive got

thanks hun ill have a look when i can get on the computer!

Ive got one of these Jess.

Bath seat

Its great as it supports them well if they cant sit up totally on their own and it also swivels all the way round, so you can just twizzel them round if you need to to wash them n stuff. I got mine for a tenner if asda baby event. It says not to fill the bath over about 4 inches, but ive always filled it up to the normal height which is prettyfull. The seat has suction cups on the bottom so its not going to float off or anything. x

Oooh dont forget little house tonight ladies x

Thanks for the link gem. Thats what i was after. she doesn't like laying down anymore now she knows how to sit!

Have to pop down to asda and see if they have still got it in stock!

Im pretty sure most of the stuff they have at the baby event is normal stock for the larger stores.

If not they have them online. You might be ableto order online for store pick up, save the £4 delivery fees. Not sure if asda do that. They seem to be quite shit for customer service when it comes to ringing or sorting stuff online. You cant even ring up to check if they have something in stock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->