The Ramblers

On nono no! Whats his mother doing to him. She so wants to get it on with him!

well ive had a look and there isn't and reserve and collect service so i guess ill just go down to the store on a wim! Theyres a pretty big one near me. don't know if its a main store though as all asdas i have been in are massive!

Woo i won my new pc :D Paid £60 more than i first planned to mind you, lol.

Lmao Gem you were thinking along the same lines as me!

So.........who was the psycho??? I'm very confused lol

Evening all. I'm shocked... i cooked and it actually tasted nice! Did cheesy nachos and jalapenos with my own salsa and chicken fajitas with some of the spices i bought at the craft fair :smug: have enough for lynch tomorrow too!

The mum was the psycho!

Good effort Jo! Sounds yummy.

Im not entirely sure about the psycho. If the mum wasnt, then they missed alot out. If she was then id say both of them. DIL got exactly what she wanted, and i sense it wasnt unintentional. Her behaviour in the last 5 mins was very mil like. Hmm! APparently its a book and the ending in that is alot better. Im waiting to see if any1 posts the book ending in baby club x

Let us know if they do! I have a feeling it was meant to make you think it'll come full circle and she'll do it when she's older.

A is 18lb 1oz or was last week. His gain slowed lots, probably because he's moving lots.

I gotta get me a bath support, i don't feel safe getting him in and out :wacko:

I am glad I didnt watch this program I think it would have pissed me off

Hi all...

I am officially a panicking wimp. Poppy is still unwell, hubby is still away and Ive been in tears and having panic attacks most of the evening. I'm so worried about Pops. :cry: Anyway, Ive had to call my dad again and get him and his girlfriend (are women over 40 classed as girlfriends?? The word partner sounds like he has a gay lover) to come keep me company... Anyway, they are staying over so hopefully these panic attacks are over for now. Ive never been like this before. I need my little girl to get better and my hubby back.

So dad has told me to have a glass of wine and sent me to snuggle in bed with Poppy/my laptop/and a good book.

So here I am. :shrug: Knackered but can't sleep.

I didnt watch that show yet. I recorded it, so havent paid much attention to any comments on it.

We still have our lurker!

Aw susie, i get panic attacks, they're awful :hugs:

Hi all...

I am officially a panicking wimp. Poppy is still unwell, hubby is still away and Ive been in tears and having panic attacks most of the evening. I'm so worried about Pops. :cry: Anyway, Ive had to call my dad again and get him and his girlfriend (are women over 40 classed as girlfriends?? The word partner sounds like he has a gay lover) to come keep me company... Anyway, they are staying over so hopefully these panic attacks are over for now. Ive never been like this before. I need my little girl to get better and my hubby back.

So dad has told me to have a glass of wine and sent me to snuggle in bed with Poppy/my laptop/and a good book.

I didnt watch that show yet. I recorded it, so havent paid much attention to any comments on it.

Im sure she will be fine hun :hugs:

We still have our lurker!

Aw susie, i get panic attacks, they're awful :hugs:

Thankyou :hugs:

I had them once in my life before, during my PGCE when I was really stressed. I just can't cope with Poppy being unwell. Its the breathing thing that scares me (because my mum died of Pneumonia)... I just want her better. As you know, it's just horrible having panic attacks. I feel a little better now my dad is here though.

Hi all...

Im sure she will be fine hun :hugs:

Thankyou. I'm sure she will. I just worry. x

Well today Rhys went in to his cot awake at half 8 and fell fast asleep

I meant to ask earlier how the sleeping was going x

That's great Eliese.

Poppy was doing well, until Bonfire Night and now this. :(

It's good having my dad downstairs. I need a bell so I can ring for things...

Wait.. I have the baby monitors! I can requests drinks and snacks every hour. Interesting....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->