The Ramblers

G;ad to hear it x Its nice when you get a littlew time in the evening to yourself x

Day1 of my diet and im starving. My dad made me laugh. While i was round for dinner i declared i was on a diet. He promptly got the scales through for me to get on (In front of my brother, uncle and dads gf) Gee thanks dad! Then he wrote down my weight and proceeded to tell me how i will be getting a weekly weigh in. He couldnt stop laughing, arse hole, lol.

How sad am I.... 29 and have my dad here babysitting ME and Poppy. :haha:

If it stops me panicking and crying, then so be it. Although my dads girlf is enjoying my tin of celebrations too much. Don't want her getting too comfy or I'll never get rid :rofl:

Shhh! I want chocolateeeeeeee! Theres a caramel in the cupboard, but i must refrain. My dads GF even bought me a multipack of dairy milk bars, but i declined them! And no...Its not odd to still get sweeties when u go to your dads. Sam gets them, so i need them to, lol x

I'm all by myself here now :( Except for "Twiglet" who is viewing this thread. :hi:

Me too. They taste like stock cubes. But I don't hate "Twiglet" as she may be very nice and not taste of stock cubes at all.

I haven't tasted to be honest. I only lick people once i've known them a while :rofl:

Lol Jo!

Im awake...But Finns not. Im almost tempted to go and grunt by his cot, show him just how pleasant morning wake up calls are :rofl: Its bloody typical since i havent got to take sam to school today!

Its bloody horrible outside :( My windows r letting it in as well. Got double glazing at the back of the house, but not at the front n the draft comes in :(

I hear rustling from the cot...ITSSSS CUDDLE TIME!

My son is officially the devil's child. Up half the bloody night again. Grrrr. But then slept til half 8 so Luke was late for school lol

Suuuuuusssssssiiiiie!!! Hope you feel better this morning, and I hope Poppy does too. I get panic attacks a lot, and my Dad is the one who I always call, he can calm me down lol

Errrrrm, what else? I can't remember, I'm too tired lol

Morning ramblers! I have to walk to the shop. I don't want to leave the house :hissy:

I feel your pain Jo, the weather is shocking here, need to take him to the docs tho, and no bus fare :(

Bloody hell, dont do it ladies! Its not good for u out there. Im supposed to be going to town with fobs mum n sister tomoz but if its like this then screw that. They dont like to shop my way. I like to park in the multistorey attatched to the mall n screw outside. They cant seem to justify the extra pound parking! They can take my pound 5 times over if i stay warm n dry x

Shiiiiiiiiit it's cold. BUT mars bar for breakfast :happydance:

Is noah ok janie?

Haha gem, i always bypass outside when i can! I've even been known to get the car valeted to get an indoor space :)

Morning

Im not going outside today, leant my lesson yesterday lol
I tried to get Rhys to stay in bed with me longer but he was having none of it

Haha that makes me feel better Jo.

Hope nothings serious with noah janie.

Bad rhys Eliese, lol..BAD!

Hope poppy is better this morning!

Mars bar for breakfast sounds good. I had dippy eggs! Thats officially my idea of a diet, lol. Might get the wii fit out in a bit. Really need to dl just dance :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->