The Ramblers

My brother said it was snowing on the mountains in wales yesterday too

Im not going to the vets stuff it its to wet

The place I live is so high up it has it's own mini-climate lol Can be snowing here and the sun's splitting the tree's in glasgow lol

I think the swing is gonna have to go, he keeps sticking his leg out the side to stop it swinging. Arrrrggghhhhh!

SO many poorly bubbas. Poor lil noah bless him, that sounds horrible.

Ive been trying to sell my swing on ebay but no1 wants to pay a bloody fiver for it, lol.

Ive just been shopping and it looks like gillian mckeith has been to stock up my cupboards, lol. Once ive fed finn im gonna take a pic of it all. I still sneaked a bottle of wine in mind u...FOR THE ONION SOUP OF COURSE!

i WAS THEN GOING TO ASK IF SUSIE HAS UPDATED LATELY ON POPPY, N I SEE SHE BE HERE WOO!

Afternoon all!

I just had a quick look back so sorry if I miss anything (loads probably).

It's freezing here too appartantly but I haven't been out yet. Poppy woke at 7am for a bottle and then we both went back to sleep until midday. She is looking alot better now, so I think the antibiotics are kicking in.

Unfortunatly I'm not feeling too well today now... I'm full of cold an dfeeling so run down (probably because Ive been worrying so much). Not that I'm bothered about me, I just want my little lady to get fully better.

Poor Noah Janie :hugs: Hope he gets better soon. As for his skin, Poppy's can be quite sensitive and she can't use Johnsons either. The aveeno body lotion is really good, but you have probably tried it. My doctor recommended just using vaseline when her skin is dry and sensitive and it really worked. Whenever she has a little flare up, we just use that and it goes all peachy and soft very quickly.

Hope A doesn't get unwell too Jo. It's the time of year-they catch all sorts. :( If you are worried I'd definitly take him to the doctors. Everyone told me that Poppy just had a cold and to let it clear, but I wanted her to get checked over anyway, and it turns out that she did need antibiotics. Maybe I am a worrier but I always like to be safe rather than sorry. I'm sure he will be fine though :hugs:

Ok forgot what else I wanted to say. Hi Eliese, and Jess and Gem :hi:

I need to go to Asda this afternoon. Can't be arsed but there are things we need and I suppose it'll be good to get out.

x

:D Yeah I'm here :bunny: ^ Just wrote an essay..

Oh if you're being healthy I'll have to aswell Gem!

Not that bad, lol. Veggies, fruit, cous cous, pasta n rice mainly, lol. I even bought herbs :O Im not sure what to do with them, but i thought if i empthy the whole pack of herbs into a bowl, then add a little cous cous, it might taste of something, lol.

Thanks Eliese. I'm hoping she doesn't get worst in the evening like she did yesterday.

Haha i was only joking! I really should have looked at some cous cous recipes b4 i went x

Ooh im connected to my tinterweb on my phone. Wonder if i can figure out how to uploasd a pic from there. 3 years of computer science n im still stuckin the dark ages with phones, lol.

Gem, I love spinach and rocket omlettes. Relatively healthy (use low fat spray oil) and tasty. :D

Susie did your dads gf eat all the choccies

Not all of them, but most of the little snickers, which are my favourite!!!!!! :growlmad: I'm taking all my faves out next time :haha: she will be left with a tin of mini mars bars.

I find the malteasers and Galaxy truffle go first

Hi susie, glad poppy is a bit better.

Gem i bought a 15 pack of herb and spice mixes from the craft fair for 20quid. They're great. Just add a teaspoon to mayo, creme fraise or greek yoghurt to male dips, i used them on my fajitas, i'm gonna do some roasted chicken with them, oooooh, i'm getting excited about this cooking business :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->