The Ramblers

Oh and susie, what was the ommlette u suggested? I remember u said spinach. I have 2 bags of it, love it! I had a mushroom and tomato one yesterday. DO like an ommlette.

Oh and susie, what was the ommlette u suggested? I remember u said spinach. I have 2 bags of it, love it! I had a mushroom and tomato one yesterday. DO like an ommlette.

Spinach and rocket. And sometimes I add mushrooms too :)

I love spinach too. I add it to everything :haha: It's nice tossed into some pasta with a little olive oil, and loads of parmesan cheese (not so healthy though).

I want to see a pic Jess

Gem try Donna Summer hot stuff and fat boy slims funk soul brother on JD2

Is just dance on the wii? I have one but no games. Thinks it is time i made use of it really!

Is it worth getting? I really want animal crossing as i loved it on my dsi!

Anyone been watching Hollyoaks? I am loving the fact that Warren is back!

Although the storyline this week is a bit of a repeat of past ones. How many times can they go down the fire/explosion route?

I gave up on hollyoaks. I only really watch holby, casualty and the apprentice religiously!

so heres me and megan and now my OH
https://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x390/jess3012/DSC00878.jpg

Attachments

• 25082010895.jpg
    25082010895.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 10102010981.jpg
    10102010981.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
She does look like you Jess, has she got your chin

yeah ive been watching it! Didnt they find warrens body in the loft fire!?

Yeah i agree! They must have fire on the brain!

It feels quite odd seeing a pic of u all Jess. Just because i talk to you all the time, but i dont think ive ever really seen a pic of ur fella, and not many of u, lol. Its like a moajor putting a face to the name moment. x

Can i quiz some of u with teething babies pls. Yes, i may have done it before, but a whole long time ago, therefor you all know as much as me pretty much, lol. Tonight finn has come out of the bath and refused his bottle, yet again grunting at me. Sam (The little star) Went and got his teething ring and he chewed/sucked on it but still didnt look happy. He still hasnt had his bottle, and didnt really want his dummy. His last feed was at about 6, and its never like him to refuse a bottle. Do you think it might be his gums? I went to look for his teething gel but cant find it anywhere, i swear i bought some x

lol I'm not really a picture person :blush: I have only one of me on facebook!

Who do you think then?

It might be his gums or hes just feeling under the weather. Megan is yet to refuse a bottle!

has anyone noticed that the fireworks have really settled down?
I haven't heard any at all tonight!

Finn has done occasionally, but never really at bed time. I think the fact he wouldnt take his dummy, but was happy to chew on his teether made me think more. Not just because its a teether, but normally if he will chew/suck on something its a bottle first, and then a dummy. It just seemed out of character.

The pics r great x I saw your pic of her in her jumperoo, i couldnt believe how ickle her legs were, lol. Not that her legs r little, finns r just huge! It was your pic wasnt it? lol.

Fireworks weekend is officially over! They dont really stop properly till new years eve is over though, lol.

no i haven't got a jumperoo! lol
Ive got a door bouncer!
I mean who do you think megan looks like!!

Her legs are tiny though! starting to chunck up slowly now though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->