The Ramblers

Thanks Jo xxx

The Galaxy truffles are sooo nice Eliese. But you only get about 4 in the whole tin! Not fair.

:happydance: Yay Poppy just had a whole bottle. She has been off her milk, so am really glad she drank it all. :)

I'm off out now. See you all later x

See ya susie!

Ive also got lots of bits here for finn. Some pears, apples, sweet potato, swede, avocado and a butternut squash. Got them home to remember i dont have hardely any ice cube trays, lol. Must borrow mums.

Ive just started on the french onion soup. My eyes r streaming, lol. Ive cut out the sugar and the butter but put in 9832479847 times more garlic, lol. Wonder what itll turn out like. Never had it before so i cant compare to the buttery version, lol.

I absolutely adore garlic. Can never smell it though, lol x

Hey all!

How you all doing?

Oh no hope albert doesn't get any worse!

Megan has a fake cough! she thinks its funny!

Hey jess! Have you noticed Megan has finally hit the 5 month mark :O I wont allow it in this house, l,ol. Only 1 more day to go. Why didnt pregnancy go this quick, lol.

Finn has a fake cough as well. He was doin it in the supermarket today n the cashier kept saying aww poor thing. She must have though i was bein horrible when i said to him, oh arent u getting enough attention, lol.

Well sam n finn both look the same and have diff dads so i suspect their beauty comes from me, lol. They both have dark hair though. Finn has my eyes but sam has hazel eyes.

I am pleased Rhys is looking more like me know
He deffo has red in his hair and his eyes are turning green

I think A looks like me now. Thank god. I don't know what i'd do if i had to look at FOB's double all day!

Can i quiz you about your theatrical past Jo? On your pics there is you as annie, and a proper looking booklet thingy (Dont u just love my use of correct terminology) I presume you were a little show girl?

I used to be in musicals :) i was in annie, oliver and a few pantos :blush:

Thats pretty impressive! I take it u dont do stuff like that now? Or if you do you are very quiet aboutit, lol.

I stopped when i was about 13 because i broke my leg and just never went back to it. Sometimes i think i should start up again but i think i've lost my drive really!

Jesus you lot can talk :p :haha:

I'm making dinner then I'll attempt to catch up with the thread :D

Yeah gem i carn't believe how quick its going! I want my ittle baby back!
Pregnancy never went this quick!

I don't really know who megan looks like. oh family says she looks like me and my family say she looks like andy! :wacko:

Can i post a pic and see what you lot think?

Evening!

Overall, Poppy looks like hubby, but she does have my smile and cheeks. She definitly has her dads nose and eyes, and his really long eyelashes! Cute.

Hi Jess!

Yay post a pic! I like a good nosey :lol:

You must have been pretty good if you made it as leading girl. Id love to be able to sing and dance.

Speaking of dance. Just dance 2 has finnished dling. Must get it burnt to disk n get me dancing, lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->