The Ramblers

I dunno whos pic i saw then, lol. Maybe it was Isla. Fluffpuffins lil girl. Im easily confused. Ill have to go back n relook for similarities. I didnt really look as im shit at seeing them. I just think babies look like babies, and i dont notice the genetic similarities. Never have done, lol.

I was gonna say ur eyes, but i think you both have similar eyes. She isnt smiling and you both are (Your other half sort of, lol) So i really cant tell. Im crap at seing the simlarities though x

Jess she has Andys ears

Rhys seems to have stopped teething for the mo

I've had a quick glance, and I think she looks like you Jess. I'll have another look in a bit for a more thorough investigation :haha: x

Lol, no, more thasn normal. I really cant see similarities between parents and babies x

I meant to ask how poppy was as susie was hoping she woulnd't get worse this evening.

Ive lost track of what babies r ill. They all seem to be poor lil buggers x

Oh is playing COD
Some guy is being tourted. Think I might do the washing up and go to bed

Oooh after reading iut a 983498347th time i see what i did jess, lol. Yes, defo baby brain!

Eliese, how bad is cod? Is it the new one? Sam wants it bad! FOB wants to get it for him and neither of us r sure as to whether he should have it or not. He has most of the COD's but he has been banished from having the last one as it was apparently really bad. Apparently this one has some kind of gore mode u can turn off, or bad language filter.i dunno i dont look, i just say no, lolx

Oh says it has some kind of gore mode, dont really know what it is

I just dont like it, its a boys game

Poppy seems much better Jess, I mean Eliese, I mean Jo, I mean...:dohh: Gem! :haha: Baby brain has deffo got you tonight Gem x

I've definitely decided that Megan is more like you Jess, but I don't think she is completely like either of you. A mix of both your features... but overall she looks like herself :D So cute and pretty x

Evening all!

I think megan looks like you jess.

Gem, you been at the wine or what?

I'm so glad I don't have an OH Eliese. I'd hate to be a COD widow.

Glad poppy is feeling better!

lol baby brain was addictive last night!!

i'm glad andy isn't really into them sort of games. he likes racing games but hardly ever goes on it.

hows everyone this morning? hope you all got a good nights sleep.

is poppy any better susie?
hows noah doing janie?
and hope albert hasn't got any worse jo.

megans still got her fake cough but other than that shes fine!

thats what i always say when they ask who i think she looks like! i say she looks like herself!

Morning eliese, gem :wave:

Morning!!!

How is it, when I'm not on, yous talk for pages?!?! I'm too sleepy to read back just now, up half the night again *yawn*

Noah's not too bad, smothered in cream just now which seems to be helping. Was gonna go out, but dunno if the cold will make it worse....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->