The Ramblers

They are staying at a travel lodge cos we havent much space

They are stuck on the M25 some where

Not a good time to be stuck in traffic. :wacko:

It must be nice to see them. :)

Yeah it is, im glad I dont live close though cos me and my mum are to similar and we row

I can totally understand that. My dad and Parents in Law only live about a half hour drive away but I usually only see them once every 2/3 weeks or so, and that's quite enough for me. If I saw them more often they would drive me nuts :lol:

My Oh is also stuck on the M25 lol

Gotta go, speak later

Hey Susie! Hows you??

I live across the street from my Dad and my Mum is 5 minutes up the road. I see them both nearly every day and I love it! Chris's folks are 20 minutes drive away though, and I like it that way :haha: I LOVE his mum, she's amazing, but his dad gets to me sometimes....

I got 2 hours sleep this afternoon. Feel better for it, and Chris is getting up tonight so it'll be a large glass of wine, dinner and bed.

Noah hasn't slept all day again. I think this is a very delayed sleep regression. At least I hope it is!

Oooh I bought tickets to go see xmas with the rat pack next weekend! I saw the show a few years back and it was just like seeing the real thing :D (Well what I would imagine them to be like lol)

Love Deano :D

Evening ladies. I need more pairs of hands, lol.

evening all! How ard we all?

Well ive had a good day at the deep. Megan loved all the fish!

Thats horrible whats happen to your friends gf gem. I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

Well megan has just threw up all over me!! She couldn't seem to get her breath either so now i'm gonna be worried shell do i again. I hate it when that happens.

Hope you enjoy your parents being down eliese. My parents only live round the corner from me so i see them all the time.

Hey Jess. I keep coming on n noseying but tryin to get sorted so ill come chat in a bit x

Hey Susie! Hows you??

I live across the street from my Dad and my Mum is 5 minutes up the road. I see them both nearly every day and I love it! Chris's folks are 20 minutes drive away though, and I like it that way :haha: I LOVE his mum, she's amazing, but his dad gets to me sometimes....

I got 2 hours sleep this afternoon. Feel better for it, and Chris is getting up tonight so it'll be a large glass of wine, dinner and bed.

Noah hasn't slept all day again. I think this is a very delayed sleep regression. At least I hope it is!

Hi Janie! :hugs:

I'm good thanks. Me and Poppy have been asleep for the last couple of hours, so I feel nice and refreshed, although the timing isn't good. Poppy will wake up soon then be awake all evening. I'm not too bothered though... until she is 100% better she can do whatever she likes.

Glad you managed a sleep. And yay for a glass of wine tonight. I'm not sure whether to have a glass myself. Hubby will be home later, so I might have one then. I do love wine.

x

Oh and the Rat Pack thing sounds great. My hubby would love it.

evening all! How ard we all?

Well ive had a good day at the deep. Megan loved all the fish!

Thats horrible whats happen to your friends gf gem. I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

Well megan has just threw up all over me!! She couldn't seem to get her breath either so now i'm gonna be worried shell do i again. I hate it when that happens.

Hope you enjoy your parents being down eliese. My parents only live round the corner from me so i see them all the time.

Hiya Jess. :flower:

Glad you had a good day. In my last post to you when you were online I asked if me and Pops could come? I've been twiddling my thumbs waiting for your response :haha:

Poor Megan. Is she okay now? breathing fine?

I use way to many smilies in my posts. I'm laying off them now.

Hey Jo.

Are you okay? I saw your FB status. :hugs:

^ETA. Oops smilies.

^Four posts and I'm just talking to myself...

*sigh*

Have a nice evening all.

Sorry everyone, i left the page open but hace dealing with other things.

Well, FOB was not impressed about me making friends with his other ex. Apparently she has used stuff i said against him - but i think it's just because he knows we'll have discovered all his lies. Hr said i'm dead.to him, but now is apologising saying it isn't my fault i got caught up in the shit storm. Maybe because he knows if he isn't going to bother his gf will find out what he got up to when he nipped out for an hour .or so the other day. Wanker.

It's quiet here! Is everyone ok?? Especially you Jo :hugs:

Susie I hope you're enjoying a glass of wine now. And I'm the same with smilies, but it's so easier to put how you're really saying things with them :D

Hope Megan is ok now Jess.

Eliese, how's the evening with the folks going??

And Gem, this is the quietest I've ever known you!!!!! :haha:

Noah is officially in regression. Wouldn't settle on his own, then woke after an hour. About 20 mins til the next hour is up. Really hope it doesn't last too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->