The Ramblers

STILL not slept! Waiting on my table being delivered, then someone's coming out to look at the sofa which is buggered already. Chris has taken Noah to his mums so I can go straight to bed once they've all been!

...ok so the table is here lol Hurry up sofa man!!!

I'm totally greetin at JK this morning :'( Poor girl

Morning

Sorry you didnt get to sleep Janie, bad Noah lol

I cant believe your sofa has broken already janie! If i were u id be asleep while waiting x.

Just seen on fb that my friend n his gf lost their baby last night. They had just moved house and from his facebook, they were on top of the world expectin their LO :( That n jeremy kyle today, im feeling very grateful if a little tearful.

I dont know. DIdnt actually know she was pregnant. I dont know her. He is an old friend who used to live a couple of doors from me. She went to hospital cos she couldnt feel any movement, so im guessing 17 week+ if she was feeling movement.

Oh thats really sad

my parents are coming to visit today

Awww that's awful, I know only too well how they're feeling :(

I'm actually wide awake now lol I'm a proper insomniac.

Woo you looking forward to it eleise?

Yeah, they are only staying for a night

Weather is nice here today

It's bloody miserable here! I've put all the boxes from the table and chairs out the back. Foolishly. They're blowing past the window right now :haha: Feckit, I aint going chasing them!!!

Oh how sad gem :cry:

Do your parents live far away eliese?

I know that feeling janie - when your heart lifts itself from the pit of your stomach and you feel human haha

I actually do think I need to sleep, I keep looking up over the top of the laptop to check if Noah's ok. He's not here.

OK...........................so New Moon just came on, I'm away to perve over a 17 year old wearing very little clothing :rofl:

Haha enjoy janie. Now off to fobs mums.

Its very windy here but dry so im actually gettin some washing dired...I say as a big black cloud comes looming over head.

Hi Jo and Eliese :hugs2:

Yeah we are good. Just been out shopping and pottering around the house. Me and Pops have been playing for the last couple of hours or so and I think she is exhausted now, as she is drifting off to sleep (after slapping me I might add lol). Finally an hour of peace, she seems to want constant entertaining lately.

You both okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->