The Ramblers

Sorry everyone, i left the page open but hace dealing with other things.

Well, FOB was not impressed about me making friends with his other ex. Apparently she has used stuff i said against him - but i think it's just because he knows we'll have discovered all his lies. Hr said i'm dead.to him, but now is apologising saying it isn't my fault i got caught up in the shit storm. Maybe because he knows if he isn't going to bother his gf will find out what he got up to when he nipped out for an hour .or so the other day. Wanker.

Awwww Jo he is a prize tosser. So sorry you have to go through all that, and poor Albert.

Wish I could just tell you to tell him to get to fuck, but I know it's not as easy as that. :hugs:

They have gone back to the hotel now, we had a nice curry

I was worried about what you put on facebook Jo :hugs:

Hope the regression is over for you soon Janie, I think with us it lasted 2 and a half weeks

:hugs: Susie and Jess

Where are you Gem

I know ot sounds petty bit i thought me and ex were finally being civil so we were a link for the kids if kev ever disappears. I don't know who to trust, who to believe, but i can't do anything about it. Only albert has the choice not to see FOB - i can't enforce it.

And why is it that i STILL care about him? We had sex the other day - i thought he'd broken up with gf but i saw them together just a few hours after :(

Awww Jo, as Janie said he is a tosser
He just wants his cake and to eat it too

SOrry ive been trying to sort out the wii. Havent even started on my non existant pc sound yet, which will make watching my film a little difficult :(

Jo, he sounds like he is just using you all to be honest. If things were simple, id say be civil for A's sake but leave it at that. Never that easy though is it x. You must of felt awful seeing him with his gf after ud been with him. WHat an ass! And a liar may i add! I presume he has a kid with the ex? Or did i misread it? :hugs: Imma come wave my magic man hate wand over u! You will turn on him in seconds, lol.

SOrry for everything ive missed, havent caught up yet. I need sleep really but i wanna sort my pc sound. Time to do that while shit is installing on the wii :s

Awwww Jo :hugs: I know how you feel, I really do. He does want the best of everything, and the sooner he learns he can't have it, the better. It's just too hard when you care about someone, you want them there all the time, even if they are treating you like shit. One day, and hopefully soon, you'll be able to tell him once and for all to get stuffed.

In the meantime just tell his gf you're still fucking him.

Hahahahah sorry, there's the bitch in me :D

I want to tell her but it would get me nowhere. I'd look like the jealous ex and he'd come up with some excuse then hate me for telling her. It took all my might not to walk up to them and say something. The ******* even gave me a disgusting love bite so i have proof! BUT i still care about him, i still think he's a decent bloke underneath it all and if i could wave my magic wand it'd be the three of us living somewhere remote discussing random shit.

Plus i just went into the debates section and am shocked at the prejudice in there :(

Mornin adies!

Jo, you will soon see that A will be perfectly happy as he has everything he needs in you! Its possibly a good thing that he has been a knob from day 1, as A will never lose what he has never had. Its a real shame, but luckily he has someone as lovely as u to compensate, and i bet you will have a really close relationship. Maybe in time fob will grow a pair and mature and will realise how lucky he is. For now just keep doing the great job u r already doing and A will love you and respect you for it x He will make his own opinions of his dad when he is old enough. ALl we can do is give them the oppotunity. Unfortunately when they r older, we have to learn not to tell them dates/times etc to protect them, but once you get over the man, the fact they r knobs doesnt wind u up as much, promise x

How did poppy sleep last night susie? Is she in her cot yet or you waiting till shes is good as new?

Hope you got some sleep janie! In fact, i bet ur still sleeping, lol. Hows the hair, have u fixed it yet?#

Yeh the pc is being a shit stink eliese. Its a conflict with the actual onboard sound and the operating system i have. Its a known issue and doesnt seem fixable without buying a new sound card. Cant blame the seller as the problem is only with xp x64 and server 2003. Cant imagine they thought any1 would put xp on it, lol. Plus they wouldnt of known unless they tried to put it on themselves. A sound card is about the only bit of hardware i dont have laying about >.> Did u gfet sum1 else out to value your house yet?

Jess, what bits did megan enjoy most at the deep? Im just thinking about what they have at the sealife center n whether it is worth paying the rediculous prices.

Ive just thought, The christmas tree is going to have to live in the jumperoo, lol. Bouncy tree? The jumperoo is in the tree corner :O

aww hugs jo. I wish i lived closer as i really want to giv you a hug x.

Sorry susie i must have missed that post!! You can come with us anytime.

Thanks all megan seems to be fine now. Apart from the 4am wake up called she gave me. Blowing bubbles the little madam!

Whats everyone upto today? I'm off to carboot thats if they haven't called it off.

Hope your all okay.

megan liked all the colourful ones. She kept trying to grab them as they swam past! Bless her!!
She was baffled as to why she couldn't catch them lol.

She didn't like the sharks too much though. But she may have just been tired.

Im glad im not the only one who saw the post about breast feeding in third world countries as an interesting point Jo. I didnt see it as an attack on anyone, but as one of the comments which actually had a little bit of general thought behind it, instead of the usual defensive post.

Finns still waking up in the night as well. He did go 2 nights without, but woke last night. Seems to be at 12 now though when iy was 4 b4,

Morning

Jess I wanna take Rhys to see the fishies, I think he will like it
Hope your Ok Jo
How did he sleep Janie
I did get someone roud Gem, Im gonna change agents, mine are crap

I dcont blame ya in that case. I hope u get a few more viewers with them x

hey guys! been a while....not having a good time of it my seizures are back :( have 2 in the last 2 - 3 months even when they put my tabs up :( so not been very well i was free 4 years before hand :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->