The Ramblers

Do you guys think you would try bfeeding if you have another baby
I really hated it so its the one think I wont be looking forward too

Id like to think i would, but then i was thinking i would this time. I didnt really get much support on the idea though, and so chose to go with what i knew. The midwife asked about it when mentioning breastfeeding groups, and i said im not sure but i FF last time. It seemed like she then presumed i would FF n she never really mentioned it again. I kinda wish someone would of given me a little push, maybe i woulda given it a go.

Edited cos im a dumb ass!

OMG! Just watched the news about a baby girl who got a blind cord wrapped round her neck n died in her cot :( SOrry to have to bring something so horrible up. Just made me want to say, if you got blinds near cots, tie them up or move them x

I wouldnt of brought it up if there werent something to learn from her. APparently its the 5th baby to die from the same thing this year. Poor lil girl x

I'm not sure yet Eliese :shrug: As you know, things don't always go according to plan. Just before (literally the last few weeks of pregnancy) I had Pops I decided that I wanted to try BF (even just for a bit) but I was in such a state after the labour and she wanted feeding straight away, so we gave her a bottle. Poppy is doing amazing on Formula so I just don't know about next time. It's something I will consider, but I think I'd feel guilty if I FF one child and BF another, like I tried more with one than the other. Is that silly?

Gem that's so sad!! :( No blind cords near Poppy's cot.

I'm off to bed to read my book and snuggle with Hubby. Night Gem and Eliese xxx

No i understand that Susie. My mum BF my bro n not me, but its nothing ive ever thought of in terms of her giving my bro more than she gave me. Its just never occured to me that way. It would probably be something we would feel ourselves as mummies, rather than our children would. At least thats how i feel.

Nighty night x

Haha bad eliese, lol. Not hard in there is it. Sometimes i just feel like replying in them with my "shut the fuck up" stick. But i dont think that would go down well, lol. Is it the congratulating BF mummies one?

yeah, I dont mean Jo or Jess but I do feel some guys on the forum think they are better cos they bf for years

I never go on there to notice really, lol. I dont think it matters what is said on here. If it is not the way someone else does it, then it seems to get taken as a personal attack. I think foogirl summed it up very well x

Evening all. Just got back from chinese night at mum's.

Basically FOB's ex punched me when she found out i was pregnant. Was the first time i'd met her. We've been fb messaging and have realised we've both been fed lies so we would immediately hate each other. He's been sleeping with her and me while with his new gf and we're currently discussing telling her before it's too late and she ends up being up the duff!

I'm off to read the debate for a bit of late night entertainment ;)

I'm up. For the night methinks, he wont sleeeeeeep!

Gonna go find that thread to keep me occupied a while :D

Has he gone off yet Janie? I almost just slapped myself when i saw the time just now. The new pc has been being a pain in the rectum, but everything is working now but the sound. Thats a job for tomorrow though.

Nighty night ladies! Im so not gonna wanna get sam to school tomorrow, lol.

I've still not slept :( And Noah won't go into his cot or our bed, I've been rocking him for most of the night. I'm done in.

I tried to reply earlier but it kept timing out.

Hope you got some sleep janie x

Mornin jo x

Bah was watchin jeremy kyle but i cant! Its not nice today. Time to get some brekkie i think, then see if i can sort out some just dance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->