The Ramblers

I love cooking too. I'm old fashioned too, I like to have dinner ready for Chris when he gets in from work lol And I love when folk enjoy my meals, makes me well happy lol

I can never get the smell out my fingers. same with onions. I think I have ultra porous skin :lol:

Was watching the rugby there but had to turn it off, Scotland are getting annihilated. :(

Would lemon flavour washing up liquid work? :)

How do you make plum sauce susie? I'd love to be able to make crispy duck pancakes with plum sauce :cloud9: think i'll check out the cooking threads on here too.

I had hopi ear candles, eyebrow and moooooostache wax today. First time i've had anything done in 6 months! And having my hair trimmed on wednesday, can't wait! I'll make their towels blue though as i dyed my hair blue and pink!

Would lemon flavour washing up liquid work? :)

How do you make plum sauce susie? I'd love to be able to make crispy duck pancakes with plum sauce :cloud9: think i'll check out the cooking threads on here too.

I had hopi ear candles, eyebrow and moooooostache wax today. First time i've had anything done in 6 months! And having my hair trimmed on wednesday, can't wait! I'll make their towels blue though as i dyed my hair blue and pink!

Ooooh I just do it as I go along now and can't remember the exact recipe/amounts. Plums reduced in sugar, add red wine, some stock, you can add soy sauce too... errr think thats it. There are loads of recipes online though.. they differ alot. Some recipes add garlic and vinegar and all sorts. It's not something I cook a lot to be honest.

Oh and lemon washing up liquid? :rofl: Sure, because that's the same as real lemons :lol: Joke joke . xxxx

I love cooking too. I'm old fashioned too, I like to have dinner ready for Chris when he gets in from work lol And I love when folk enjoy my meals, makes me well happy lol

I can never get the smell out my fingers. same with onions. I think I have ultra porous skin :lol:

Was watching the rugby there but had to turn it off, Scotland are getting annihilated. :(

I like getting hubby's dinner ready for him too, as I'm off anyway and even when working I get home before him... he works long hours. But he likes to cook too so we take our turns at weekends.

Chris can't cook to save himself. He tries, bless him, but he's takes and hour to make pasta :haha: oh....in fact, his french toast is amazing lol

Jo, lets see this hair of yours!!!

aww im not a cooking person. Everything i eat just goes straight into the oven!

Think the only thing i can cook i stew and thats not hard is it!!

I love stew Jess, and French Toast Janie.

I like most foods except for offal and bacon.

I forgot to mention... Poppy can feed herself with a spoon now :happydance: This probably isnt amazing or anything, as I'm sure your little ones who are weaning can too. But I just think she is so clever.

:cloud9:

Aw susie that's wicked :) can't wait for albert to start eating - two weeks to go!

Jess, i had only ever made curry (once) and spag bol (once) before i moved in here haha.

Janie, i'll try and get a pic but it might not show! And you'll have to show us your see yoo jimmy orange ;)

you starting to wean albert at 6month jo?
Thats what i'm planing on doing with megan unless i feel she needs it sooner.

Yeah 6 months. Now he's sitting up and has good hand to mouth coordination. Just waiting for his tongue thrust reflex to go x

Ive just been reading that thread in baby club "Please read" about the girl who feels its clicky (spelling? Cliquey?). Just saw your response Jo. Do you really think that Baby club isn't clicky? I'm amazed. :wacko:

Ive just been reading that thread in baby club "Please read" about the girl who feels its clicky (spelling? Cliquey?). Just saw your response Jo. Do you really think that Baby club isn't clicky? I'm amazed. :wacko:

I don't think it's cliquey as such. Obviously people tend to agree with those who have the same ideals as them, but that varies on each subject iyswim. I just hate all the negativity in a place that has taught me so much!

I don't think it's cliquey as such. Obviously people tend to agree with those who have the same ideals as them, but that varies on each subject iyswim. I just hate all the negativity in a place that has taught me so much!

Well in my opinion the negativity is caused by the cliquey people. It's always the same people....

Well in my opinion the negativity is caused by the cliquey people. It's always the same people....

We'll have to agree to disagree. As a newbie i'd rather see honest advice than people constantly saying how horrible people are - i probably wouldn't stick around to find out what i thought haha.

Eliese, why not? Fluffy bums ruuuuuule! ;)

We'll have to agree to disagree. As a newbie i'd rather see honest advice than people constantly saying how horrible people are - i probably wouldn't stick around to find out what i thought haha.

Eliese, why not? Fluffy bums ruuuuuule! ;)

There is a difference between honest advice and people feeling they are superior and being bitchy. But okay. Agree to disagree.

Im not sure if its cliquey people, so much as a group of people with the need to be heard and need to be controversial! Answering a mundane topic with nothing controversial or a low amount of replies/interest, doesnt seem to warrent their response. Yet if anyone in that thread has a strong view they can disagree with, or they find something to shout someone down for, then they r right there. And they all turn up one after another! The OP was basically told at 1 point that no1 replies to her threads because of her bad grammer and mis spelling of words. Unless they were referring to her previous post, i believe all she did was say dunno and didnt use caps. Then around 15 people thanked the person for saying it. That struck me as a little bullyish! I get how text speak etc can be annoying, but hers was far from bad compared to some ive seen.

Im not sure if its cliquey people, so much as a group of people with the need to be heard and need to be controversial! Answering a mundane topic with nothing controversial or a low amount of replies/interest, doesnt seem to warrent their response. Yet if anyone in that thread has a strong view they can disagree with, or they find something to shout someone down for, then they r right there. And they all turn up one after another! The OP was basically told at 1 point that no1 replies to her threads because of her bad grammer and mis spelling of words. Unless they were referring to her previous post, i believe all she did was say dunno and didnt use caps. Then around 15 people thanked the person for saying it. That struck me as a little bullyish! I get how text speak etc can be annoying, but hers was far from bad compared to some ive seen.

I totally agree Gem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"