The Ramblers

I think there are people who can be horrid, definitely - that doesn't make it a clique though. And i might not be very observant but i don't know who all 'the same people' are.

Sensitive subject for me i suppose as i've been accused of being one of 'those' people, but the only 'clique' i'm in is this one and the fluffy bum club :shrug:

What i was trying to say, which i dont think actually came across, was that i dont think its an actual group off people who do it together. I just think some people show up in the same threads due to the fact there is opportunity for controversy. Ive heard some of them say "I love a good fight, me". Thats really not what baby club is about x

Im slowly starting to notice the same names coming up. I often just read and dont look at names, but if someone has something a bit risky to say, sometimes i look who it is. Its often names which come up when people are quoting quote after quote. You have to read them then as you need to figure out who has said what iykwim. Ive never paid enough attention to know who is arguing with who and who agrees with who though. SO maybe there are little groups i dont notice. Then again if any of you lot were stuck in the middle of a debate and someone was having a go and i agreeed with you, id come stick up for you x Its just a good job no1 here really gets into anything to bad, lol.

Who said that to you Jo

Fluffy nappies are pretty, I may well use them if I have more babies

I can't remember who it was - i know i'm not like that so i just ignored it. But i can't help getting touchy about it sometimes!

How come xfactor can just mix songs, its meant to be elton john night not elton john with eminen

Do u think wagner is gonna do 30 elton tracks mixed? lol

I think 90pct of the trouble on this forum is peopple simply interperating comments in the wrong way. Its so neccesary to be 100pct pc in everything u say in order not to upset people. The trouble is, when you have a baby, the good old baby brain is in action 99pct of the time, and before you know it you have implied something you didnt mean to and you have a riot on your hands, lol.

I dont think the forum is clicky per say, if so does that mean we have a click cos if I see one of you guys has replied to a post I will have a look

I just know that there are certain people I never agree with

To be honest Jo, I'm one of the people who thinks that sometimes you are part of that clique. :shrug:

I'm considering not coming on here at all anymore, not here (ramblers or any other of the forums) because I don't want to support this site.

Lol! You are the click demon Eliese! Its you causing all the trouble isnt it :rofl:

I hate listening to wagner. I think he is awful! I wonder how long the boycott can keep him in x I totally agree with what they did at christmas. Id love to have christmas songs as christmas number one again. I dont think its fair that x factor winners get there every time!

I want Surfin bird to get ro xmas No1

Susie why do you think that of Jo

What clique is Jo sposed to be part of? Have i missed something? Sorry im a little shocked by that.

Yeh i heard it was supposed to be what they r aiming to get to no1 this year. We had just dance at my friends and it was the song that got sam off his butt to join in, lol. He knows it from watching family guy n he whooped my butt cos he knows the moves.

Ive never realled watched it much. Sam has it on dvd n watches it in bed normally. Bad mummy i know. Luckily he doesnt get most of the inuendo, lol.

I have brought Rhys's xmas presents

I doubled my club card vouchers to use on toys in tesco

I think people think that of me because i BF, cloth nappy, have waited to wean and cosleep. But i don't judge anyone. Most of you have started weaning but i would never say anything bad about that. The only thing i ever said was about rusks because of all the crap in them. And i suppose i don't wrap my advice up in pretty ribbons, i just say it as i would to a real life friend :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->