The Ramblers

No, I will eat the grapes lol

Did you ever do anything with that idea you had Gem

Haha. Poor sam always gets grapes when we go shopping. But we have grape fairies who eat them all:winkwink:

Im still collecting at the min :thumbup: Now ive got a pc that can handle dreamweaver n photoshop i might be able to finnish mums website then start on my own :happydance:

I'd recommend the book called baby-led weaning by gill rapley and tracey murkett - it's full of info and too much for me to type out about one particular subject iyswim.

Haha, i see what u mean Jo. "GO FUCKIN READ A BOOK WOMAN IM NOT A SUPERTYPERIST???" Just playin...No1 hurt me..Please?

Im gonna check out the library n see if they have any BLW books. If not ill get them to order me one in. I get alot of info off the net but sites differ so much. I suppose thats the same with books though. Different authors, different opinions.

Haha in a nutshell it says it may be better to go back to just milk feeds for a few weeks if you've been giving puree. But you can carry on until they're ready for finger food. Might cause frustration though as they can't feed themselves as fast as spoon feeding. Thing is, BLW isn't just about finger foods, it's letting them choose what to eat by offering a variety of foods. It's hard to explain!

I am gonna get a BLW book, do you think its possible for a baby to not like TW

How are you feeling after yesterday Jo

Its ok Jo, lol. I dont really expect u to explain an entire baby led weaning book to me in one sentence...Though if u can.....:rofl:

I know about the choice thing with BLW and not encouraging, touching and certainly not forcing, just letting them take what they want and as much as they want.

Finn is still just having 1 meal per day, and its not alot. He does get frustrated when he sees me eat though. Ive given him food when we eat but he just kinda chews it n spits it out, doesnt really want it. I think he just wants to join in the dinner table ceromony, lol. Was thinking maybe i could introduce a little something at dinner time. Therefore if he just wants to nibble on it he can, or if he feels like he wants to eat it he can. I dunno, ill do some more research b4 then anyway. Im still scared of BLW, lol.

tradional weaning, ive stopped weaning Rhys again he just doesnt seem bothered

It's definitely worth a read!

Feeling ok. Maybe i just have too high opinion of myself and really deep down i am a nasty person :shrug: either way, i don't really give a shit anymore :haha:

Oh haha. Silly me! Its watching us eat that finn has the most trouble with. Ive found myself lately eating breakfast quickly in the kitchen while hes not lookin or waitin till he goes to sleep. He is like a baby bird with his gob open waitin for you to drop it in, lol.

Has your OH turned the shit off the telly yet? Lol.x

Yeah its finished now, he was watching it one the big computer
It cost £15 on sky

Thats rediculous Jo. I can spot an arrogant asshole a mile off. Your more of an arrogant vagina flap! Joking..Lol! Your not up yourself at all. I dont think so neways. And if your a nasty person then it must be rather deep down, cos i havent noticed, lol. ANd i think fobs GF would know a little more than she currently does if you were nasty!

Finn is layin in his cot watching my telly again! Why oh why does he keepwaking up. Saying that, have you had a full nights sleep yet Jo? lol.

Not so bad then. I hate sport! Snooker is about the only sport i watch.

Full night sleep? What is that? Didn't even get one in hospital because the nurse bloody woke me up at 3!

Ok i promise not to moan again, lol. I was fine gettin up 3x per night. I got into a routine i suppose. Now ive got used to sleeping through again, him waking up is a killer during the night. He is now playing catch the mobile, bu he is on his front n trying to reach for something behind him, lol. Its quite entertaining to watch.

I also notice you escaped the blue n pink hair flashing...

Damn ur camera, lol. Dont think ill forget tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->