The Ramblers

I've managed to only have 1 breakfast this morning so that's amazing for me :haha: And it's nearly lunchtime, but everything I want is high fat lol

How bout u, you getting on ok?

Lol, bloody hell Jo! I dont hate u to much..... :Insertangryfacehere:

ALl i eat everyday is poached egg on toast, lol. I really must look into other options :D

I just got a letter through the post..Junk mail! I never open things that dont have my name on, but for some reason i did! Well its only declaring that a dominos opened in town yesterday and you can get any pizza delivered for £8.99 :O Ive never had dominos...I WANT ONE NOWWWW!

YOU'VE NEVER HAD A DOMINOS?!?!?!?!? OMG.

Best pizza evvvvvvvveeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Oooooh I want one now. Extra cheese n mushrooms :D

A woke up about 5 times in the night.

I've just had my breakfast, pizza and hobnobs :rofl:

I agree, dominoes do FAR superior pizzas.

Why couldnt u all of just said domino pizzas r shit.....??? Mean mean mean, lol! That stuffed crust looks goooooood! We have never had a dominos near by till now, thats why i havent had one. Ooooh theres a tenner sitting on the table. It keeps shouting "I could be a pizza!"

Maybe i ought to hurry up n have lunch before i just eat the tenner!

Pizza and hobnobs is the breakfast of kings lol

I'm having some leftover stew for lunch, need to stop myself having bread with it....:(

Haha gem, shall we all agree not to discuss food from now on?

Got a text from mr prison officer at 6:30 today saying 'morning sext, hope you slept well x' part of me thinks that's sweet and part of me feels a bit creeped out by it! Haha not sure i'm ready for this :wacko:

Ive had lunch now, ur safe to discuss pizza, lol. Finn just really enjoyed his banana apple n avocado. Couldnt get enough bless him, lol. Hopefully now he will finnish his bottle n sleep till 3, lol. I swear all i do is go round in circles tryin to tidy but its still a tip!

How cute. A pre work text, lol. With his early morning drive you could have him trained in a year to do morning routine, followed by breakfast in bed!

Oh made me laugh the other morning

We were all in our bed and Rhys was babbling away like he does, I was dozing and I heard Oh say to him 'shhh we will talk later' it was so cute. They do have little secret conversations lol

Haha! SO long as they r discussing treats for mummy its all good x

Hows the dog now Gem, I like greyhounds so gentle and daft

SKulking round the lounge with a guilty look on his face after cleaning a plate that was on the table! Grrrr! I dont get why they r so difficult to train when they know what they r doing is wrong! He just cant resist following his bloody nose!

aww hes a really naughty dog at the mo

When are you meeting that guy Jo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"