The Ramblers

he is forever nicking food off plates, thats nothing new. He never used to, then one day he started n never been able to stop him since. He wont do it if your in the room, but the minute u turn your back hes on it! Thats why i almost never leave food on the worktop in the kitchen, or plates anywhere other than the windowsill in the kitchen. He will also drink your tea for you if you leave that laying about. He thinks there is nothing better than a good old drink out of the bog! Oh and eating his own shit...He's a lovely dog! Only shit he doesnt want to eat is the one he lands on my bloody kitchen floor! Im so glad he doesnt lick! He gets on the sofa n the bed when ur not lookin as well! Hes driving me nuts at the min to be honest!

Aw, i love dogs - such simple creatures!

Meeting him on thursday eliese

Do u want mine? lol. Would any1 like my grump of a baby as well? He wont stop whinging at me! Time for a break, lol. I sense i could be coming on soon, haha! Such a moody cow at the min x

What time Jo? You know we will be waiting for you to get back for all the goss, lol. Have u got an amergency caller incase it goes bad? :D

yeah best to do that Jo, but your meeting in a public place which is good

Dont do what I did and go to hotels and their house, god makes me sound like a call girl

He's 34. Thought a public place would be better because there's no way i can sleep with him! :haha:

No emergency caller - i have a baby for excuses :thumbup:

Aw, A is grumpy today. And has really eggy farts :sick:

Noah's been grumpy today too. Leading to me being grumpy. So to cheer myself up I've made macaroni cheese for dinner. Hahahahah diet well out the window

Ive been shopping for dog food n spent over 50 quid, lol! Ive bought him some treats, so if he hasnt pooed in the morning he will get one. Gotta try something b4 i end up leaving him tied to a lamp post, lol!

Naughty janie, lol. Ive bought lots of fish! I figure its healthy n gives me a bit more variety. Need to figure out what to do with it now. Im thinkin some crushed new pots with a teeny bit of olive oil n some fresh mint n then some broccoli! Sounds like a plan, lol. Im not entirely sure the bottle of wine i bought will help, but the bath and glass of wine might take the grump off a bit :D

I bet ur OH loves having his own call girl eliese :rofl:

I don't like any macaroni except homemade lol It was sooooo good, even if I do say so myself lol

That dinner sounds great Gem :D I nearly bought wine today but managed to hold back. I'm regretting it now :lol:

Luke is rapping about sandwiches in a North Yorkshire accent. He is an absolute fruitcake.

Haha luke sounds like my kind of person!

Gem, mint? On potatoes? :sick:

Aw, aliss posted a thing about finding your bump photos. I miss my bump :(

Right pissed off

Taken cat to vets, could not find vets

Now I have to get Rhys from MIL

I found this the other day..... I was an actual planet. I still totally loved it though :D

Attachments

• 130.jpg
    130.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
I havent been to that vets before and I couldt find it. my sense of direction is shit but ive calmed down

is everyone on diets

This was 5 days before i went pop...

https://i.imgur.com/u4QtJ.jpg

Awww wow Jo that's such a lovely neat bump :D How did your tattoos do afterwards??

I say I'm on a diet but I haven't managed it so far lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->