The Ramblers

Yeah mum came round, put the mirror up and it isn't wide enough haha.

I have a date :blush:

Oh shit, that sux, lol! Hang some early tinsel round it n dangle it over the sides??? ALl year round tinsel???

WOooo! A date? Who where when, lol!

That's not a bad idea gem!

A bloke from that dating site. Only got a message from him today anf we're going for coffee this week. Shit scared haha

That's not a bad idea gem!

A bloke from that dating site. Only got a message from him today anf we're going for coffee this week. Shit scared haha

Woo a dating site guy :D At least u can run n hide if he is boring and he wont be able to find u, lol. Have u spoke to him alot?

Well we've just been texting so i don't know much. Have told him i will want to take things slow. He's a prison officer and has a 9yr old boy. Eliese, i'll send you a photo

Ok, im very excited for you

Its not gonna be like my first date with oh where I stayed with him for 2 days is it lol

He looks very yummy

Oh is very happy cos I was liking the pic to much lol

Ha nope. He's coming to npton and we're going to costa. Albert is coming too which is a bit weird but i can't leave him at home!

5ft1 :rofl: i could give him a blowie standing up hahaha

I reckon he's a bit filth. But i am gonna take it slow. Still worried i might have a bucket.

Oh god i tried playin split screen against sam. He was just running in circles round me, literally, then stabbing me. He said it was to easy to just shoot me :(

Do u have xbox or ps3 eliese? We should play online n secretly practise till we r kick arse, then challenge the boys, lol!

Haha i reckon ud still have to crane your neck a little x I would have to have a few for dutch courage if it were me, lol. Dont think costas would cut it!

Well i don't want to have a potential relationship that is based on going out and getting drunk so i thought costa would be a good start haha.

Blimey, the last role play game i played was everquest :rofl:

He sounds a bit too good to be true. So sad that i'm already assuming he's a lying womaniser :(

I want A to go to sleep :hissy:

Haha yeh, and draggin A to the pub probably isnt a good look! I think id just be to much of a woose to do it totally sober! WHen r u meeting him?

BAD Albert..Again! I think its time you gave mummy a break! SHe deserves on now, GO SLEEP! Did it work <3?

I think half the reason i cant be arsed with gettin to know someone new is because i just want someone who i dont have to "wonder" about every time he makes an excuse. I just cant be bothered to worry about what someone is doing iykwim. Id rather just be able to trust them, lol. DIfficult when you dont know someone and past experiences tell you ALL MEN R WANKERS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->