The Ramblers

Yeah i think it'll take a lot of proof before i trust someone.

Nope, he's still awake :growlmad:

Has any1 ever played sims? Ive dld it, lol. Installed it earlier and all the expansion packs but it wouldnt work so i uninstalled it all. Just remembered i dont have .net framework so its not gonna :dohh: Took ages to install n crack it all as well, lol!

I really dunno what im sposed to do on it or anything. Any ideas?

I played sims 2 on pc. You make a family, build a house for them, get them jobs etc.

Yep. You have to make two people fall in love first though! My babies always got taken away by social services for neglect haha.

I never played properly, i always used the money cheat!

Bugger it! Just sat n reinstalled it all. The screen comes up to start the game, but as soon as u try n join the game it dies. Cant be arsed to figure it out, lol. Time for sleep i think.

Night ladies x

Um, you get the cheat box up and type in rosebud;rosebud;rosebud and you get about 3k simoleans each time. Or that's what it was for the sims2 anyway!

Dont wanna be up :( 3 days in a row that bloody dog has shat on the floor now! Im utterly sick of it!

Morin Jo. How did A sleep last night? I always get up feelin sorry for myself cos ive gotta get up, but in reality i really dont have much to compain about do i, lol x

Morning all!

Awww Gem that sucks. What you gonna do??

Wooooo a date jo!!!! Nice one :D Dunno about the prison officer bit....unless he's willing to bring his handcuffs :rofl: But seriously, hope it goes well. Even if it doesn't, at least it might help you move on a bit from fob.

Well i was thinking about shoving a wine bottle up his ass! He got loads of praise this mornin when i went through to get finns bottle. No poop in sight! Finn was shoutin the place down though so i went n gave him half his bottle b4 letting him out. It took literally 5 mins, in which time he managed to land the biggest shit ever on my floor! No whining to go out, nothing! It really doesntmake for a cheerful me in the mornings, lol!

How did u sleep janie?

No wonder, I'd be going mental! Is he old??

I slept great. Took 2 sleeping tablets though as it was Chris's turn. He was up with Noah the back of 2, and he'd only go back to sleep in his swing, so he slept on the settee. Couldn't get up this morning! Feel rather fuggy now lol

How bout u? x

Morning Guys

COD is on the xbox gem but he has a playstation too, hes a total geek lol
what you gonna do about your dog

Glad you had a good nights sleep Janie

Are you feeling any better Jo

Couldnt sleep to begin with so i was awake till about 1:30. Finn didnt wake till 6, but it was an hour of sticking his cork back in for that extra 10 mins, lol.

The dog is 9. He started doin it after fireworks night. He hates fireworks.

Mornin eliese. I got no idea what to do with him. He is a greyhound so rather dumb n difficult to train. Especially at 9 years old. Please dont tell me im gonna have to get up in the middle of the night to let the bloody dog out, lol. I thought about putting newspaper down so at least i can just chuck out the paper, but he would scrab it to try n cover the poo up, n spread it all over!

Tell him xbox is not for winners, lol! PS all the way :D I almost cried when fob left an xbox in my house!!! Under the telly we have ps1, 2 and 3, lol. Sam wont let me chuck the ps1 even though the ps3 plays ps1 games.

I dont like the PS3, to noisy and takes an age to load

I never even know when ours is on to be honest. Dont find it noisy at all. No ideas about loading though, dont play it, lol.

Xbox 360 here! Only thing I would like about a ps3 is playing bluray. But I love xbox live :D Oooooh and the new kinect thing is out soon, can't wait :D

Im hungry! Hows the diet going janie,lol. Have you dared to eat yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->