The Ramblers

Aww. I have taken my own guess on that one. May be well out though x Hope it all goes well for you when you meet. How u feeling about it all? Shittin urself yet? How long u been talkin to him?

Awww I have no idea what it is but im hoping it all goes well

She got very poorly, put it that way.

Only been speaking two days :blush: he says all the right things - i just hope it's genuine and not because he's a player.

That was pretty much where my trail of thought went.

Bloody hell Jo, lol! Thats fast. Im always very dubious of anyone who says the right things, lol. They are always either a player or to nice for me, lol. I hate compliments, so nice people dont wash well with me. I only like to say im fine once as well, dont ask again, lol!

No, his son is from another gf.

Exactly gem. I like to be kept on my toes a bit. Although i told him the FOB story because he asked and he just said 'are you definitely over him?' To which i replied yes. Which i think is true. Because i think i'm not over being single, not not over FOB iyswim. He did say it looks like a have a naughty side and occasionally verges on sex talk so i think he might be a naughty boy in the bedroom!

Lol. Really hope he helps you to put knob out of your mind. Just dont let him screw it up when he gets all jealous when he finds out x

Iwoke up in such a cheery mood. To find the dog has improved on the morning shity n added a piss to go with it.

Morning all! Had a lovely sleep again, he didn't wake til 5, then came in with us and slept til 7.30 :happydance:

Hope this guy is as good as he sounds! I'm sure he is, but that's me, I'm always hopeful lol

Eliese yeah he's still getting the snip. I want this coil out! See if I can blame it on my weight gain lol

Jess that's the cutest thing ever lol I couldn't imagine being that shy with someone....I set my sights on Chris and did all the chasing. I ALWAYS get what I want :haha:

agggh can't mind what else has been said

Mornin janie! Glad u had a good nights kip x Im in need of coffee :D

Bloody dog Gem

I did all the chasing with Oh Janie, I saw what I want ad went for it

Hahaha bloody predators so we are!

So what's everyone up to today??? I really need to go post a couple of things, including that book Jo! It's getting my arse in gear to do it.

Turning up a dress for my friend at the minute. Its horrible cheap material and its really not easy! Doesnt help that ive never turned anything up in my life, lol. And no, im not saying my friend buys cheap skanky dresses, lol. Its a cleopatra outfit for her daughter for a dress up day at school. Its that horrible shiny material that doesnt stay where u put it!

I think i prefer to do the chasing.

Janie does it hurt getting the coil in and out?

Shit on the dog gem, that'll teach him!

Fingers crossed you get an answer today jess.

Today i am going to be tackling my pepsi addiction. I've been here 2 weeks and have been through 10 litres :blush:

How are you gonna get over that Jo

Janie ive got my 6 week check up for my coil today, I dont mind it aslong as im not having a period.

Gem How do you turn a dress up

MOrrisons are doing buy 1 get 2 free on pepsi just now :p :lol:

As for the coil, the first time I had it in I was under a general so didn't feel it, getting it out didn't hurt at all......buuuuuut, this time getting it in was agony, and I passed out lol my blood pressure went through the floor, which she said is quite common when they're manipulating your cervix :S

I have a lovely image of Gem shitting on her dog now :rofl:

I bloody forgot to get my 6 week check! Craaaaap. Bet it fell out and I'm pregnant.

I'm drinking coffee instead. But i have 5 litres in the fridge :wacko:

Sounds painful - not something i want if i'm not having regular sexytime!

lol O dear

I am slightly worried cos I can feel the string but I never have been able too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"