The Ramblers

I saw your status Jo, shame he text back. Bloody typical.

I dunno what to get done! I've had snakebites, vertical labret, eyebrows done twice, nipple, belly button and a surface piercing on my neck. I want my lip done again but chris hates it. I loved my nipple one, might get that done again, I took it out when I was preggers.

cheek :D

I agree, defo dont tell ur ex. He strikes me like the kind of person who would tyrn on the charm n try stop u. I may be wrong. I can just sense some, i dont want serious commitment, but that doesnt mean someone else can have u! Iykwim. Bollox to him. Go make yourself happy, you deserve it!

Finn is comin down with a cold :(

Oh and eliese...Im LOVING the wooly jumper :rofl: Ill apologise now incase u actually like it, lol! I hate hand knitted stuff, lol.

Might go for nose. I fancy having my lobes stretched a bit too, just enough to see air lol

Awww poor Finn, hope he's ok.

Hey Jess! How's things??

Noah slept for 2 1/2 hours this afternoon!!!!! Wtf? And he's had his bath, bottle, and is fast asleep again. Wonder how long it'll last....

hey all!!

Well i'm gutted :cry: they declined it. Carn't believe it took them over a week! I'm well pissed off at the minute! The repayments were the same as ive bin paying for the last 4 frigin years aswell.
It was yorkshire bank. Carn't remember who asked!

Oh well looks like ill have to try somewhere else!

Oh didn't think it was cute! Lol
I was never after a relationship so if a guy showed intrest then great but if not i was happy being single!!

Couldn't cope now though. I totally admire jo and gem for managing it x

Anyone started buying for christmas?
I thought back n sept that i would start so i could get it over with! Ive only manages to get 3 people so far! Lol

wohoo go noah!!
Hope he keeps it up for you janie!

I wouldn't tell your ex either jo. Just gives him a chance to ruin it for you.

Are any of you using reuseable wipes?
I have bought some and started using them and now megan has got a nasty red bum. Bless her. Can you use anything other than lavender? I don't know if its the wipes that have caused it but it seems a bit of a coinsidence that its happened.

Im worried ive insulted your jumper now eliese, sorry! I just hate wooly jumpers after my nan used to start knitting them when we were 5, get them to us when we were 8, then take us out in public in skin tight horrid wooly jumpers, lol.

How bloody annoying Jess. Making you wait all that time as well. Hope you have a bit more luck else where x

Ive almost finnished crimbo shopping, lol. Got to get sams telly, but i know what im getting, just waiting so i can make the most of the warranty. Finn i need to get a walker for and im done. Dad i need to buy for and nan n grandad. Think everyone else is done. Oh no. i want to get something for my cousins BF now they are living together, id feel a bit funny just getting her something. Its a bit strange cos ive lost so many grandparents over the last few years. Since last christmas ive lost 2 grandparents. Not long ago i had 4 great grandparents, 3 grandads (1 married into the family but defo counts as a grandad) and 1 grandma. Now i just have 1 grandad n 1 granma. Suddenly kinda hits you when you write a crimbo list :(

As for coping alone..I dont know how u guys cope with someone else, lol. Mind you my ex was a knob n it was defo much more hard work with him than without him, lol. Im genuinly really happy on my own. I do sometimes want someone to take over for a bit, but thats generally when the house is getting on top of me n i want to spend the day blitzing. Im sure anyone with a partner feels the same. They dont have their partners there all day, so the days are just as hard, if not harder cos u got someone else to clean up after, lol.

Ive actually bought tesco microfibre cloths to use as wipes! They are 99p for 3, bloody bargain. They are really absorbant and pretty soft. Not sure id use them on a sore bum though. Ive read a few recipes for wipe solution n the ones i have found always say, a little baby wash/bath (Same stuff you use in the bath) mixed with some baby oil. I have a little spray bottle, and i fill it with water, put a quick drizzle of oil, then a quick drizzle of baby bath. Its probably the equivalent of half a cup of water n prob a desert spoon of oil and a tea spoon of baby bath. I then keep the bottle on the radiator to keep it warm, then squirt on the cloth for poops or straight on him for pees :D I often give him a quick squirt after a poo as well. Just dont see the point in squirting onto a poo, lol.

As for finns cold...He doesnt seem ill, just a runny nose, but i know its coming. Had a mission getting him to sleep. Im putting a stop to cuddling him to sleep. Problem is PU/PD doesnt work! He will iterally cry or grunt till he is asleep. He doesnt calm down to put him down. I just kept patting n shhshing and putting his dummy back in. Eventually i left him cos it wasnt helping. He grunted for about 3 mins then fell asleep x

Its ok if you dont like the jumper Gem, I like it on Rhys but its ot really my kind of thing

Sorry Bout the bank Jess

Janie all is fine with my coil, when you gonna have yours out

Has all the trouble stopped with your coil then Eliese?

He does look cute, i just see wooly jumper n go...AAaarghhh no dont put me in it, lol!

Hahaha I love the knitted stuff for newborns!

I can't remember what everyone said on the last page so I can't comment til i go back again lol

And I don't know yet Eliese, I'll have to wait and see what happens with chris getting the snip. I can't get it out before that because we are the most careless couple ever, I would deffo end up pregnant :haha:

Jo, I saw you're looking for fitteds, I have 2 bamboo and 2 microfibre little lambs that I don't use, in size 2. They've all only been used once or twice each. Just in case you're interested :)

Yes but my periods are gonna be very long for a while, at least I ca have it removed when ever

I use those microfibre cloths for cleaning

Oh aye, Jess that sucks :( Hope you get something sorted x

I have been slowly buying stuff for xmas, ebay is my best friend lol I'm not going mad this year, we're too skint after moving so recently, so everyone has been warned not to get us anything, just get for the weans

Janie, i have my lobes stretcged to 10mm and did them myself.

That's horrible about the bank jess :( i found nationwide good when i was looking at mortgages. Are you diluting the essential oil? Tea tree is good to use.

I love A's woolly jumpers!

Gem, you have FOB sussed!

And post number 6660 :O And i randomly gave him my number as all i was sure of was that iit had 666 in it...How freaky, lol! I guessed the rest of the numbers n it was righht! Yes i answered, lol. I talked to him till his £13 credit ran out, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->