The Ramblers

No being able to feel the string is good. And it will be longer and shorter at different stages in your cycle so I wouldn't worry.

I loved it last time round though, I had it for 4 years and only had maybe 2 very light periods a year. And my fertility returned right away, I fell pregnant 2 months after having it out.

Woo, chat happy today ladies?

Lol at shitting on my dog! He would probably just eat it n think it was a treat! He has a bowl of dry food which i fill up whenever it is empty. Greyhounds dont overeat, so he has always had that n never got fat. Its gonna get taken away at 4pm and he aint gettin anything after that. If he insists on shitting i insist on ensuring there is nothing to shit!

Dress done. All you do Eliese, is turn it inside out, then fold over the bottom once and iron. Fold it again and iron, then use pins to hold it in place. If you only fold it once, you get horrible edges. Folding it twice gives you a nice neat edge. Ironing just helps to keep it in place. Then sew away :D Thats how i do it neway. No idea if thats right, i make things up as i go along, lol.

Ive still only had 2 periods since finn. First one was at 8 weeks. Dont know whats going on. Keep havng twinges which feel like im gonna come on, then nothing. Babies??? Lol...Oooh nooooo!

Hahahah Gem there's no chance you could be is there?! I would die if I was.

I better bloody not be, lol. It would be the teeniest chance if any chance. The second period was ages after the first, so i think they just havent sorted themselves out yet.

Uh oh... i joined in with another bloody debate. When will i learn? Haha

I just went and read through it. I'm not even gonna get involved, what you wrote was spot on IMO, well done lol

I read a little bit. I noticed a couple of people who r normally up for a good debate, declared they would not enter into one when they didnt have an answer, lol.

Finn has just spent the last 10 mins in a basket! Poor boy, lol!

Ok im not that mean, lol. Still put him in a basket though, lol. Ran out of things to photoshop x

Attachments

• basket case.jpg
    basket case.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
Aw, look at his little chubby arms!

He sits up loads better than A.

They all came out crap to be honest. He was more interested in lookin down than smiling for mummy. He got bored though. The ones with his smexy hat on r best, but he wouldnt smile on them, lol. Im gonna wrap a load of boxes up, then get a big bow to put round his neck n put him in the middle of the boxes, lol. Crimbo cards piccy :D

Lol I wish i had a half decent camera. Hopefully santa will be bringing me one, I've dropped enough hints :lol:

Just found out the local piercing studio is doing piercings for a tenner in the run up to xmas :D:D:D

What you gonna get janie?

FOB pisses me off so much. I just typed out a message to his gf, and decided if he didn't text back i'd send it as it is ob ious he doesn't care. He text back haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->