The Ramblers

Aaaaaand......? What was he like? That is all a bit weird. Is he the devil? x

OMG! Last 3 lines of convo....

kingfantastico : my wanking over u was pretty unrealistic
kingfantastico : i was upside down on the ceiling
kingfantastico : surrounded by flames

He IS the devil!

Ignore the wanking commengt, lol. Thats not unusual, we always talk random bullshit. Hes funny. Just like he is in tinterweb really, lol. But quieter though, but still a good laugh. I think he was a bit shocked. First time he rang i answered in a really posh voice and he shat himself and put the phone down, lol.

Morning all!

I'm knackered. Noah was up half the night again. Chris insisted on getting up even though he's working today, which was mental as I was awake the whole time too. He was hungry though....I'm really hoping it is a growth spurt after all the sleeping he did yesterday.

Anyhoooooooo, how are you all today?? x

Lol that wasnt particually naughty for him. Was all a bit bizarre with the rest of the 666 shit going on though, lol. He wondered why i wanted to know if he was called damien, lol. I almost asked his name, but wheres the fun in that, lol.

AF caught up with me this morning :( The dog didnt poo though...Woooo!

Hope all teh babies slept well x

Ooh mornin janie! Finn has been extra hungry/snoozy lately. Think u could be right. Doesnt really sleep, but snoozes while i hold him.

Morning. Nearly called off the date today. He kept talking about being horny in his texts and i told him i didn't feel comfortable with it coz i was feeding A in bed. He sent me a picture of his dick (why do men do that??). He got that i was serious just after he sent it though and told me not to open the text. Dunno why i'm being such a prude!

well at least that explains your grumpy mood lol

And thank god for the dog not shitting!!! Woooooo!

Seems as though half the mums on fb are complaining of the same thing....it's the full moon on sunday lol

You're not being a prude Jo, it's a bit much straight away, but at least he stopped after you said you were uncomfortable. Just see how it goes today, I reckon you'll be able to figure him out right away.

I used to be quite a good judge of character but maybe things with FOB have done more damage than i thought by the looks of it. He'll have to understand that if it goes anywhere it will be going slowly haha.

My house is a mess :(

welcome to my world! My house is constantly a tip, but saying that, Chris and Luke are the messiest folk ever! I go days where I refuse to clean up after them, but they still don't do it and I end up doing it anyways lol

I keep saying I wish I could afford one! Although I'd probably think they hadn't done it right and do it again myself :haha:

The wonder weeks arrived this morning! And WOW, it's good. I wish I'd got it for the first few spurts. It's got this one that's just starting down to a T.

Could u hire me a cleaner too pls/ Imk sick of mess, lol.

Why do men reall yhave to text pics of their knobs??? Dont u find it just the most unnatractive thing ever, lol. Well done for telling him off, lol! I dont think your being a prude at all. Talking about horny men is not something that mixes very well with babies s

It's a book! it talks about the 8 developmental spurts babies go through, and how they may act at the time. The next one is at 26 weeks (from due date), but they start preparing for it at around 23 weeks. The 19 week one has only just subsided so they feel like they're merged into one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->