The Ramblers

Morning ladies!

Hey Jess im good ty u

Yey Albert! Did he wake much after u got in bed? Finn got up for a bottle about 12. Then slept till about 6 n snoozed after till 7.

Morning guys

I got Oh to rap the presents, he does it better

How are all the babies doing with weaning. Glad A had fun on his first go

Hey morning everyone! I seems to have missed lots lol I lurked a bit yesterday, was pretty busy then we were out for dinner last night then at the rat pack show, which was amazing!!!

I'm gonna go back and have a read the now before I get cracking with the housework while Noah's away.

Glad Albert was a bit more settled at the start of the night at least, I don't know how you cope, you're bloody superwoman!!!

I found out last night that Frank Sinatra's middle name is Albert too. Well chuffed hahahaha

I LOVE wrapping presents too. I know its finally Christmas when I'm sitting in the middle of the living room surrounded by paper, ribbons, covered in sticky tape and got the xmas tunes on :haha:

I fell over on Saturday. Ran up the stairs outside the post office 2 at a time and slipped head first into the door. There's a pic on fb of my knees :lol:

Noah's getting on really well with his food now, he's on 3 meals a day, plus a gallon of milk lol wee grubber.

Rhys isnt having any food at the Mo

When do they have to start eating

I found a bump pic, I was 28W

I havent got a later one

That's a big bump for 28 weeks!!!

As for eating, I don't know when they HAVE to. 6 months is when folk seem to want to start mostly though, I'm not sure if just milk is enough after that.

Is anyone going to switch to the 6month+ milk?

I know, Just think how big I was at 41 weeks lol

I might go o to the follow on mlk, Im not a fan of the hungry milk

Ive been thinking about 6+ milk lately. Finn has been on 1 meal a day, but hes havfing one early today, so ill prob fit another one in this sfternoon. He isnt in the slightest bit interested in his milk this morning, so ive made him some runny porridge with his milk.

So does anyone know how it works with 6+ milk? Do we just move over at 6 weeks, or is at after they start eating a certain amount of food :s Do we change the milk gradually? Time to do some research, lol

I think you just switch over. I've read a lot of women saying it's a marketing ploy and isn't any different to stage 1, but it's got more iron in it, so I would prefer to switch.

Noah isn't bothered about his milk in the morning either, so I just make his brekkie with it.

In fact, he's probably not bothered about his morning milk because he's having a bottle in the night still :dohh:

Im gonna get Rhys weighted today so I will ask the HV

Just gone up stairs to put Rhys on our bed for his nap and the cat is asleep on the changing mat

Yeh so is finn, but even when he doesnt he has never been that interested in his mornin bottle. Usually has half then finnishes it after we take sam to school. He barely touched his bottle this mornin, and is now finnishing hissecond bottle of the day. He never finnishes a bottle in 1 go nemore.

Let us know what the HV says eliese.

Aw Eliese, i love the odd things cats claim as their own territory. I miss my cat :(

Albert has been napping for ages. And i'm starting my harry potter marathon. I'm going to watch the films whilst expressing milk so i'll have enough milk for a night at the cinema (on my own haha).

Janie i have heard HVs say there is not a lot of difference in the 6+ milk. It's just because they can market it if it is a differently named product!

Maybe there isn't much of a difference, I dunno, but I can get money off it and get boots points :haha:

Gonna be a long day jo, lol. I do like watchin films, but they r never the kind finn would wanna be awake for, lol.

Ive spent the last hour making a 1 foot tall lego man with an erectable penis, lol. He even has a pretty pattern on his jumper n movable arms! I should go into business!

That sounds terrible doesn't it? Obv if it doesn't suit him then I'll change back, but formula is so bloody expensive :(

Gonna be a long day jo, lol. I do like watchin films, but they r never the kind finn would wanna be awake for, lol.

Ive spent the last hour making a 1 foot tall lego man with an erectable penis, lol. He even has a pretty pattern on his jumper n movable arms! I should go into business!

:rofl: Hahahahahaha Gem!!!!! Pictures please :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->