The Ramblers

Evening

Gonna rap some xmas presets, got more to get but im broke.

I hate wrapping! I want to make stuff for people but i can't think what to make :dohh:

Oh has gotta help me, I can rap something if its box shaped lol

Do you think A will sleep tonight

oh! I really don't know how you cope jo! megan used to wake all the time at night when i was bf but then i started giving her a bottle before bed and it improved dramatically.
Maybe express a little and keep trying the bottle.
I hope it gets better for you soon x

Haha he seems wide awake right now.

I'll have to try expressing.

Are megan and rhys both asleep?

yeah megans been asleep since 7.
she keeps waking but then keeps falling back to sleep again on her own.
You watch as soon as i get upstairs she will wake up!

My SIL was in the situation you are in apart from the co sleeping and she had to slowly intoduce a bottle and dummy. it took ella ages before she would take it but shes alot better at night now.

I might go and buy every sleep book i can find in waterstones haha

Evening guys. I love wrapping! I get all ocd about it though. Everything has to be absolutely perfect. The wrapping paper all has to be colour coordinated with the tree. I spend an hour wrapping a tin of quality street last year, lol! Had to make perfect creases along the top and bottom. Was more like oragami than wrapping, lol!

Did you try A with some munch Jo?

Bloody hell. Spent 10 mins half watching tv n half typing, n when i returned youd each writtewn an essay! Plus Jess had noticed me stalking, lol.

Haha you should see my poor attempt at wrapping!

A had carrot, brocolli and potatoes. He ate none of it, but that's ok, we're just practising for now!

Ooh, did he have fun with it Jo? Did it make it to his mouth?

Jess stalkethed me, lol! We have a guestie :O

Oooooh, hi guestie!

I loaded a bit of carrot on a spoon, he picked up the spoon, shook the carrot off and put spoon in mouth. That was as close as he got :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->