The Ramblers

If it seems like posts keep moving about, im gettin that aswell.

Did u go for puree then Jo?

LOL i think you might have gem!

I think i may have sussed why its not coming up! does it delete itself if you put an author in?

I was trying to tell jo for the 3rd time! lol to not get the contented baby book as you would never make it out the house ever again! lol

can you still see that post? I carn't!

the first post i mean!

The post automatically moderated itself because of the author you mentioned. Due to legal reasons we don't allow her or her books to be discussed.

:)

Jess, we're not allowed to discuss that book on the forum i don't think :shrug:

Ooooh, i wonder who our guests are!

Gem, didn't do puree, just tried putting a chunk on a spoon coz he loved playing with it.

Just put A down in his cot, i wonder how long that'll last?

Night Jess. Ive just finnished taking the old covers off the chairs n gettin them ready to recover tomorrow. Got all the material ready, but the staple gun is noisy so cant do it tonight. Thats about it really, lol. How bout u?

Oooh, you've just reminded me i have a chair that needa reupholstering. Don't think i could do it by myself though.

I'm watching casualty. How exciting!

Im chatting to interweb mystery man as usual, lol. Not sure whats goin on with telly x

He didnt say anything about actually meeting. Just asked about if id met other peeps off the net. He has done nothing but utter random bullshiut since, lol. A Still asleep?

Morning guys. A only woke once before i went to bed at 12 so vast improvement! How were all the other babbas last night?

Where is janie? She hasn't been on in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->