The Ramblers

i liked it! but oh got his way!
Megan hasn't even got a middle name as i couldn't think of one that went with it!

Would have been Tesla Marie for a girl.

I have to sell some nappies :(

Because i prefer ones that need a wrap and i could do with the money for christmas. I'm only going to keep my absolute favourites.

Thanks - shame i'll never be able to use it now!

I have a thread up jess. Am eilling to part with anything but my issys really.

Aww Jo. Bet thats taken some umming n arghhing over x

I think you should go see the docs. I had pain to begin with, it was almost like id pulled a muscle, but im pretty sure the pain wasnt coming from a muscle as such, lol. It lasted about a month i think. I cant really remember cos the pain from that stopped before the pain from my graze.

I wanted charlie for finn, but fob said it was to girly. Thewn i wanted Harry for but fob just kept mming n arghhing till he eventually said we cant cos that what him n his ex were gonna call their son, but it ended up as his middle name. Ive got no idea what id of called a girl, lol. I quite liked Bobby Mae for a girl, but mum insisted that she would have to be a lesbian if i called her that, lol. Im not as keen on it now neway, so im glad i had my boy :D

Well, this feels really stingy and i get some blood sometimes when i wipe :blush:

Aw, Bobby Mae is really nice!

Jess, Janie or Gem (lots of J sounds when you add in Jo and janny haha) buy my nappies please!?!

i'm really tempted on the ittis! have to see if ive got funds!

I like the spotty one :D Cant remember what it was now, lol. It was £14 i think. Just dont really need nemore, lol. Ive always liked that 1 though so i might have it :) Ill see how ,much i spend while shopping today lol.

Im so fed up of fighting to get him to take a bottle now! He has hardly any food so he cant be full. He hasnt had any thing yet, then his lunch is usually about 2 desert spoons, then he has just a little something while we eat dinner. He is drinking about 28oz of milk a day at the min. He was having close to 40oz when he was about 15 weeks.

It does sound like something hasnt healed properly yet jo. Get yourself checked out to be on the safe side. Dont wanna leave it n it get worse. I cant say anything though, i always leave thing in the hope they wil; fix them selves, lol.

Someone asked the other day about my ebay addiction. I would like to say i think ive recovered, lol. Ive run out of space to put things :D

Oooh, the blueberry. I'll be sad to see that one go!

Have you tied putting some teething gel on? Babies often go off milk if their gums hurt.

Ooh good idea! I did try the other day but didnt notice much difference. Ill have another go though.

I need to get off to tesco but someone doesnt want me to get ready, lol. Interweb mystery man left me a message this morning saying id like to see you felate a cabbage, so im gonna see if i can get away with making a compilation of fruit n veg felating photos! Could be fun in the veg isle, lol. Or perhaps ill just get arrested x

:rofl: just take a photo with a cabbage leave hanging out your mouth and say you're really good at deepthroat

Now you see if i was with a friend, id go all in with her photographing, but on my own with a baby, im gonna have to be a little discreet, lol. The cabbage leaf idea is brilliant! Thats so happening! Im gonna have to make sure i get a tesco sign in the pic, just for evidence of my impulsive nature! Says the girl planning an hour before hand, lol.

Ok I'm only reading the last page here and I have no fecking idea what you lot are on about! I've been out all day again, got my lip pierced lol

Someone selling nappies? I can't buy anymore until I get rid of my little lambs and a couple of wraps :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->