The Ramblers

Jo, have you got piles??? Sorry to be stright to the point but there's no other way of puttin it lol

:rofl: i don't know. I kind of had a feel :sick: and it felt different but not like grapes or anything. Feels like i'm shitting glass though... i'm wondering if it is fissures.

Urgh. Sorry. I know this is gross but i don't want to say to the doctor 'it hurts when i poo' haha.

I'm selling pretty nappies janie :) you know you want them!

Stuff like that doesn't bother me in the slightest lol It could well be fissures then, but deffo just say to the doc. I went and had to get them to fix my piles they were horrendous! I was really sore for a while after labour, but it did sort itself out, I reckon 6 months is a wee bit too long!

Ahhhhhhhh I'm gonna go have a look at the nappies hahahaha

I feel like squatting over a mirror to have a look :rofl:

How did they fix your piles?

I got them tied off. They were seriously HUGE though lol Nice eh :rofl:

You should have a look and see! I would if I was you, but I always need to know what's going on lol

I am thinking fissures because the feeling is like getting salt in a paper cut hahaha. So you going to buy any of my nappies? :)

Wonder if Gem got arrested.

And where have jess and eliese gone?

I'm here! ive been to the post office!!

Been trying to do my bloody ebay all day but megan has been so clingy today! drove me mad!

A is being clingy too. It's annoying isn't it!

Dunno what to do about those ittis now... someone wants all of them but you asked first! I would prefer they all went together though as i get confused easily!

I have ittis I need rid of Jess lol But they're large :(

And noooo Jo, I can't get anything else, sorry. Really struggling myself and I think Chris would disown me if I bought more without selling all these I don't use lol

Evening ladies! Well it all went tits up! My battery started bleeping as i arrived n i needed the last bit of charge to phone mum incase i was running late to pick sam up! Im gonna have to do homemade felatio photos, lol!

I spent far to much money :( I do have a new tea cosy to keep my head warm though x

Wow, actually sticking through##? Bloody hell, lol. Bless him x

I think finn is going to be the first rambler to see snow :D Havent heard ne1 mention any yet, lol. My friend apparently has a white garden n shes about 20 miles away!

Yeah the two bottom ones have broken the gum. He bit mil lol

I don't like snow

Way to go Rhys! Wish Noah's would hurry up, knowing my luck we'll still be waiting when he's 8 months lol

I used to love snow.....until the start of this year. That just took the piss.

apperently its white over on the m25 and its snowing in nottingham!

Yay for rhys! That might be why hes been grumpy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->