The Ramblers

Anyones Lo's doing mamam sounds yet??

Megan sounds like shes saying mamam and i'm sure shes saying nanan!! might be in my head lol!
She not said dadad yet though!

Aw, everyone has that except me! :cry: haha

Albert goes 'Mmmmmmmmma' 'mmmmmmmmmmmmaaa' 'mmmmmmmmmm'

Oh yes i have to figure out a way of sorting that for you jo. After redoing mine it might actually be a bit difficult to just send u instructions.

Im gonna scream shortly! Finn went down at 6:45 n since then ive mamaged to wash 6 bottles, just! He wakes up pretty much as soon as i leave the room crying. Im gettin rather pissed off now!

I dont know what id do without u ladies sometimes! Just saying to someone else how wound up i am makes me feel a million times better. I go back to logical thought rather than wound up mummy mode. Thanks for always being about! x

omg i am so unfit!

Only done about 6 songs and ive now got stitch, feel light headed, sweating like a bitch and feel like i need my inhaler!
LOL
Thing i need a bit more practice!!

Rhys is asleep, Im really suprised at how little fuss he has made with these teeth

Maybe they are all teething and thats why they are being clingy

megan has got no signs of teeth! you can feel where her fang teeth are but i carn't see them under the gums.

Thanks Jess! 6 songs..Id of collapsed, lol!

Yey reese! Lets hope the rest come through fairly trouble free. I wonder if thats whats up with finn. Jo suggested it earlier as hes not reaslly taking his bottles. He was waking up actually crying to begin with, not just whinging n he never cries. I gave him some teething gel but it didnt seem to help. Calpol n a bottle n he seems to be out! Just gonna hurry up n get my house sorted n get to bed. Im guessing we could be up a few more times tonight, lol. It could also be his injections. Its just over 48 hours since he had them.

megan wasn't very well for a couple of days after her last injections!
Maybe hes the same:shrug:

if your talking/typing to me eliese then no megan never gets red cheeks!

I went into the bank the other day and there was a lady in with her lo and you should have seen his cheeks! they were blood red! at least she knows hes definatly teething!

Yeah I was talking to you Jess
Rhys gets very red checks when teething so that must be what you should look out for

i know thats what they say but one of my nieces never got red cheeks when she was teething :shrug: I guess ill def know shes teething when a tooth comes through!

Finns never had the red cheeks, which has been one thing ive looked out for. Thats half why i ruled out teething. He doesnt dribble nemore than normal either. He chews on everything but he has since 12 weeks. Im gonna put it down to the injections for now i think. Ive also changed back to tommee tippee bottles. Ill give it 2 more days n if it gets worse rather than better then ill change him back to dr bs n see if thats making a difference. I feel horrible getting wound up cos i know there is something up with him n he feels poop n then feels me being tense. It just winds me up when i cant figure out whats up. I just wish he could tell me, lol!

A gets red cheeks but i can't feel teeth.

I have super stinky farts tonight :sick: thank god i'm single!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->