The Ramblers

Wooooo! Is that your first full nights sleep Jo? Dont u hate the fact that with a hangover it still doesnt seem like enough, lol! Well done A!

No, he was waking up all night! Just the first time he's spent that long in bed haha

Still tired... i want A to nap now but stupid builders are making a racket outside!

Bloody hell well done Albert!!!! I think they must have telepathically said enough's enough last night, time our Mummies got a decent night's sleep :haha:

I'm just waiting for the next snowfall, the sky's getting heavier by the minute. There is NO WAY I'm getting dressed today lol

Here's the views from my front and back windows lol Not as bad as yesterday mind you

Attachments

• DSC01182.jpg
    DSC01182.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC01181.jpg
    DSC01181.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3
Looks pwetty janie! We had a splattering but not enough to cover. Was bloody icy though. I approached the round about really slowly but just touching my breaks sent me into a skid. So glad no1 was going round it. Dunno what id of done if i needed to break. My dad skidded round the same round about this morning as well and he is nr sensible!

Looks like im gonnsa have to look into a new car. Only had mine 6 months grr! Apparently they are designed for motorway life. Its a fuckin scenic! I can see how they thought oh yes, lets design a car that people can use to take their entire family on days out up n down the motorway >.>. Its got a filter in it that gets clogged up if you use it for urban driving. The warning light has come on agsain! If you drive it at 40 mph in 3rd for about 15 mins, itll unblock apparently. But u have to do it straight away, which is bloody dangerous in this weather so not happening! If it doesnt work its £100 to get it fixed. Its now the 3rd time its happened!

Thats a pain in the bum Gem, Who would by a senic to drive on the motorway

Im going to see Pendulum on Friday woohoo

Sakes Gem that's pish! You're gonna be well shot of it though if it's doing that all the time.

Hey eliese! You're so lucky, I love pendulum!!!!

Noah has actually napped in his cot twice today! Is it a fluke or a breakthrough?? Lol could do with the funds from selling his swing if he's not using it anymore lol

That's poo about your car gem.

I'm jealous eliese, i wanna see pendulum again!

Janie can you get noah to talk to A about naps please?

I had to walk to the shop and it was bloody freezing - icicles hanging everywhere but no snow!

I havent been out today as its to cold
its gonna snow here tonight

I need to get secret santa stuff this week. I have the car but it is a 15 minute walk away which seems soooooo far in the cold! Haha

It's not only cold and snowing, but also windy as hell! It's snowing sideways actually. And i have to go home by bus.

Hows As eating

I dont think much makes it into Rhys's mouth

It's not only cold and snowing, but also windy as hell! It's snowing sideways actually. And i have to go home by bus.

:wave: hello! I bet it's much colder where you are. My aunt lived in Poland for a while and said the winters are much worse than here.

Eliese, A is only eating when I have something he can have too. He doesn't swallow much but i have seen baby sweetcorn, brocolli, red pepper and potato in his nappies!

That was a bit strange lol

Jo I'm not holding my breath with this napping malarky lol But if by some amazing chance it carries on, I'll get him right onto it :D

I dunno what to make for dinner. Just wanna eat crap all the time!!! Not literally of course :haha:

Rhys is gonna have toast and bananna. Im having steak lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->