The Ramblers

hey gem!
LOL if only i could do "one more months" with a diet!

Hellllooo! I've decided that dieting is just like too much hard work so sod it, if I get fat so be it :haha:

Shitty night had here, Noah was a wee whinge from 3am til nearly 5! Ended up in bed with me where he was told to shut up and go to sleep else he was going in the shed. Seemed to work :haha:

Wagner and Katie are at Campus in Glasgow tonight. I'm gonna go and throw things lol

lol janie you tell him!

Can i come?! i want to throw things!!

Megan went down okay last night but woke up loads for her dummy!

He hadn't actually woken for his dummy before that, which is odd. It's a pain getting up and down putting it in isn't it.

Haha get the rotten veg at the ready! In fact, Jess bring your used cabbage leaves :rofl:

Morning

Cant beleive Rhys is 6 months today

Hows everyone

Morning everyone!

Happy half birthday to rhys :cake:

I had a shit night too, nightmares and A waking up loads. Kept thinking i could hear someone in the house too :wacko:

Hey Jo and Eliese!

The last 6 months has just flown by :(

I saw your status Jo :hugs: How you feeling now? Any more thoughts about formula? Did chatting to your friend yesterday help at all?

I hope your ok Jo, I dont know much about what your going though but if you need to talk I will always listen

Thanks guys. He just said not to let him take the piss. He thinks he might try and keep me hanging while he carries on having a bit of fun with the current gf. So i am going to give him a week i think. I learnt that there are a lot of people that have lost respect for him recently so going to bear that in mind too.

Life is too bloody complicated!

Do you like acoustic music eliese? City and Colour is amazing :)

I am open to anything Jo, I need a new music direction

Morning ladies!

Anyone doing anything exciting today?

Cant believe its been 6m! Pregnancy never went this quick! Well done to us all for managing to stay semi sane after 6m of getting poo under our fingernails, vomit down our already sicked on clothes, no where near enough sleep and babblibg like a baby in public as well as at home (And i thouth it was supposed to be us teaching them) We deserve medals, and breakfast in bed, and a chef and a cleaner perhaps. New house n car too mebbe?

Eliese youtube city and colour day old hate, he's amazing! I have his album cover tattooed on me.

I'm off to town to get secret santa stuff gem. And FOB might be coming round :wacko:

Oh yeh! Secret santa! Addresses, lol. Ive got the stuff sorted! Meant to say...Dont say when u post your stuff. Would be pretty obvious to the person who gets a parcel 2 days later :D

Finns napping alot today. Not really asleep, but eyes closed n drifting on my lap. I put up my tree last night n need to clean up the mess! If i put him down he will wake up so im going to have to leave the cleaning and sit on my bed some more...gutted!

Ive started something but after round 1 i cant top it, lol. I sent interweb mystery man a photo of me being raped by the christmas tree. Now its become the household rape scene photo of the day, but i think i started off to big, lol. The only thing i can come up with is the wardrobe, lol. Oh and rape is more like the "whooped" kind of rape than the sexual kind, just incase you were worried about my need to sex up the christmas tree!

Hope FOB hurrys up and figures out what he wants jo. Its not fair to leave u hangin like that.

I need a new house too eliese. Im out of room! Finn hasnt got a bedroom either. My room is so crammed, its rediculous!

Gem, i'd say a fridge would be good if you have a free standing one.

my fridge is pretty small! The christmas tree one was me laying on the floor with the christmas tree on me and my arms n legs flailing out the side. My wardrobe has a panel between the 2 doors so i was thinking sit behind the panel inside with arms n legs hanging out. Oooh, my comp chair is one of those big leather exec chairs. I could lay it down n clamber underneatyh then have my legs through the arm rests, lol. Anyone would think i have nothing meaningfull to do with my time!

That's exactly my sort of thing to do for fun. You've seen my FB group haven't you?

Haha yeh i have! After u said fridge i thought about looking at your pics for inspiration, lol!

Hopefully everyone should now have an address list x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"