The Ramblers

Me too. and she put on the waterworks when she was singing tonight to get Dannii's vote. Urgh. I always said I'd never get involved with this bloody programme!

I had sexy dreams about Matt last night.........I felt quite guilty today :haha:

aww well at least she will be going first next week! hopefully that is!

Jess, everyone is changing their profile pic to cartoon characters to supposedly raise awareness for the NSPCC. But it is actually doing bugger all!

I did but I didnt do it cos of that I just wanted a pic of a cartoon, sorry

You dont need to be sorry eliese. Everyone is doing it! Id prob join in if i didnt have such much trouble conforming!

Ive given up on cleaning. Theres always tomorrow x

Hehe, nothing wrong with doing it eliese! You don't have to say sorry :)

Hope i didn't offend anyone. I don't think anyone who has done it is wrong, just the person who started it should have thought about trying to raise money too x

No offence taken here! I agree with what u said. I just dont think most people think about the fact its prob a couple of kids tryin to start an fb craze. Everyone wants to join in now, lol!

morning all!

How are we all?

Ive got to go food shopping today! ive never seen my freezer or fridge so empty! haven't bothered going to the shops last week as everyone was panic buying!! crazy! lol

Morning eliese and jess! I have to go to town. I have sooooo much to post!

Morning all! How's everyone today? Snow's on again now so looks like I'm stuck in the house again lol Not that I'm complaining, I can't be arsed getting dressed lol

hey jo have you still got them ittis? ive noticed them on your other thread!!

Have the nappies I sent you arrived yet Jess? I can't even remember what day it was.....Tuesday I think!!!

no janie.

The postman hasn't even been on his deliveries since last monday!! a little bit of snow and they thing they can bunk off!

Im waiting on quite a few things.

Jess i have, hayley changed her mind. I'm doing the red, blue, turquoise and yellow for 25.

Anyone know where i can get postage bags from? I might just use bin bags again if i can find sellotape :)

Sounds like a plan janie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->