The Ramblers

Sakes Jo! Get some food into you and a cuppa!

I am officially snowed in. EK has ground to a halt. No trains or buses, Chris can't get home from work either :( My case of wine made it through though! We've had a foot of snow since 9am!!!!!

Haha that's all that matters! :haha:

I'm sitting here watching a guy who's been trying to get his car out for half an hour now. Give it up pal!!!

How you feeling now?

Haha! Thats not gonna help with the keeling over thing, lol. I miss my pub days :(

afternoon

Glad your feeling better Jo

I dont envy you with all that snow Janie

Rhys weighed 19lb 13oz, his weight gain has deffo slowed down which is good but still on the 91st centile

I only went in for one because i bumped into my friend who insisted on buying me a drink.

Spoke to FOB earlier... sounded shady so he must have been with her! :growlmad: gonna tell him later that he's running out of time if he wants what he said.

Oooh I wis hI was in the pub! And tell him to get fucked. Hahaha sorry, but he needs a kick up the arse!!!

Well it's been 2 hours since i spoke to him. He hasn't answered my text asking if he's up and about yet so i'm giving him an hour to respond. I think i know the game he's playing now!

my bloody bin men didn't turn up on thursday!

You get him told jo! you don't want to be waiting for someone who just wants to ess you around.

Well i went shopping and spent way to much! thats it im on a ban now until after christmas!

So are we putting a christmas tree on it or putting from secret santa on the gift!?

I can't say what i NEED to say without giving away who I've posted to. Argh crap.

I'm trying to talk Chris into staying home tomorrow. He's gonna have no work anyways, noone will be taking their cars anywhere!

I really hope i got the right thing! I'm doubting myself now :blush:

My dinner is bloody awesome!

Jess I cant say anything about the SS

Janie why dont men listen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member