The Ramblers

Thanks jess, i'll have a look :)

Do you want my ittis? :) :haha:

Haha, this was the first thing i saw when i loaded the page, yet i read it as do you want my tits :O Dirty girls, lol!

How did we all sleep? I really didnt want to get up this morning! We fell back to sleep and i missed my morning random jibber with interweb mystery man :( I also woke up thinking about how much of a cock fob is! I must have dreamt about him or something cos i woke up ANGRYYYYY! LOL! I think im done with being nice. Hes had enough chances!

I'd do the red, turquoise and yellow for 13 with a mini booster jess. Not sure how much life is left in the yellow so it would work out at 6 a nappy, 1 for the booster and the yellow free x

You and your dirty mind gem. We didn't sleep great but A had pooed and i dunno when he dud it. Poor boy :(

Ive done that b4! Kept moaning at finn cos he kept waking up, only to realise he had skuddah stuck to his butt! Poor boy, lol! He hates sitting in poo!

Ive written about 5 messages to fob and deleted tham again, lol! I dont think i should send angry messages! It was getting a bit like a childish list of names flung at him ,lol. My intentions are to simply inform him that if he doesnt get his arse round b4 the weekend with money and to see the kids then im going to the csa and asking them to take money out of his wages. Its then down to him if he comes to see the kids or not, and he will only have himself to blame when finn has no idea who he is! I cant keep trying to force him to come round. EIther he wants to or he doesnt!

morning gem!

you rip into him! he sounds like he deserves it.

about the secret santa.
are you all wrapping the gift in christmas paper??

Only ive got alot of things coming through the post so don't want to open it by mistake!

Maybe we should write

Love from Secret Santa xx

On the back? We should all put our house no and postcode on the back too just in case. We'll just have to promise to not look. Although i reckon my person will know theirs was from me!

Gem... i reckon you should say to FOb exactly what you said in that post. To the point, not overly emotional (men just can't cope with that!) and would put him straight.

Its the 6 month weigh in today, which means I get to go out yay. I am gonna enjoy my last week of freedom.

Gem, I would phone the csa and see what they say

Morning Jess, Janie, Jo to many Js lol

I was then writing a text to him when he text me, lol. Apparently hes gonna ring me when hes finnished driving.

I was thinking we could draw little christmas tres om the label! I knew there was something id thought of but forgot!

Let us know how u get on eliese!

I will

Bloody bin men came about 5 hours early and I missed them, not impressed

Arghh i hate missin bin men. 4 weeks without emptying your bin isnt good, lol!

Ive just got my last quote for my windows and had my landlord round to say its all good! Should have the rest of the bungalow double glazed for christmas..woooo!

I just went for a walk and nearly passed out on my doorstep :wacko:

Yeah, had to sit on my doorstep coz i would have gone if i had tried to unlock the door. Got it open, pushed a in and had to lay on the floor with my legs in the air. Don't know if it was a pabic attack or what but i'm pretty sure my hands being cold started it off.

Will take my gloves when I go to the PO later!

Bloody hell Jo! Hope your ok. Get your feet up for a bit n get something to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->