The Ramblers

I just read your birth story janie! (yes i know its a bit late! lol)
But it made me cry!! beautiful story!

Man i am so emotinal about stuff like this now! i even have a tear in my eye when you see that woman labouring on the katy perry video!:haha:

I had mexican rice. Was veeerrrrry spicey!

Well FOB has been and gone. Started telling him i wasn't going to wait around and finished saying i would wait but not for long. It feels too 'right' when i'm around him to give up :blush:

I will make it clear on SS that it is for Christmas, that's all i'll say. Are we going to open them on a certain day/time?

yeah xmas eve sounds good. dont think i would be able to get on christmas day!

Yeh i think it would be a bertter time than crimbo day. Ill defo be at home after 8. How about every1 else? Ill get a chat room for us to use. Will be more fun if we can chat directly rather tyhan in forum messages :D

Rhys, Oh and morse are fast asleep on the bed so I am on the sofa watching Only fools wth kettle chips and tea. Bliss

I'm jealous eliese! A is rolling round on the floor, trying to eat my purse and growling!

anyone see that programme on bbc1 last night at 9??
It was weird i thought!

Good morning!

I'm off to see the morgage adviser today to hopefully sign some papers!

Whats everyone else upto?

Morning! Not sure what show ur talking about jess. Hope things go well at the advisors!

Ive got sams school play at 1:30 and goin to my friends after school. Need to go shopping too. Doesnt seem like much, so why is it im getting finn to sleep so i can start getting prepared. It takes far to long to get sorted nowadays, lol.

Morning

Im not doing much, got people coming to view the house later so need to clean up.

Hope everyone has a good day

by the way my mum got Mollie the pupp yesterday she is so cute

You might be able to see a pic on facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g