The Ramblers

Haha! I send him a text saying...Night in nottingham on the 18th? You would have to entertain my tim minchin desires. So i can see how nottingham may have been code for vagina!

I cant believe im doing this, lol. TEXT BACK TEXT BACK! No dont text back im scared! It could also be my most expensive date in my life!

Haha he can sing comedic lines while tinkling on my piano if he likes x

He text to say he'll come round later, no kiss on the end. He'll say he can't break up with his gf and i'll tell him he should let her know about him playing happy families while she was on holiday before i do :haha:

Do it jo! He needs a serious kick up the arse if u ask me. He seems to just be playing u, sry to say. Looks like he will do what he thinks he can get away with. Its not only unfair on u, its unfair on albert too. Bollox to him sorting his head out, hes had time. Tell him to grow a pair and make a decision. Im not sure id trust him if he did pick u though. Have to be honest.

lol

Ive got chilblains on my feet which is a pain in the arse, ive got a condition called Raynords (sp) which means my blood circulation to my fingers and toes is shite.
I seem to have passed it to Rhys which is bad

Yay, how exciting

Rhys's granddad smokes but never infront of us, do you think it will affect rhys that his granddad smells of smoke

Hey. FINALLY I seem to be on here and staying on!

Gem, way to go! Hahahaha hope it goes well.

Jo, play him at his own bloody game, definitely tell her what he's been up to. Why do some guys just want everything.

I have raynauds too Eliese, it sucks big time, my feet are permanently frozen and i need to wear 2 pairs of gloves in the winter lol

What else......oh aye, Chris's Dad smokes a lot. He never does it anywhere near Noah but he stinks of it, and it comes off his clothes onto Noah and I can smell it. When Luke was wee and got asthma, the doc told me that it's the nicotine that causes the problems, and nicotine sticks to clothes for hours afterwards. So it can stil affect them :( Noone ever listens to me/believes me though :(

I'm gonna go back and read properly now, hopefully without it dying on me lol

No luke is ok, and I haven't noticed it with Noah. But I wasn't really affected by it until I was a teenager.

Whooooo gem, how exciting!

Eliese i smoke so sometimes smell of it. Not ideal but i can't give up. As long as they're not stuck in a smokey room i don't think it can do that much damage.

Hi janie!

Well FOB turned up but i was nappping with A and didn't hear him knock :dohh: i text him 10 minutes later, he is two streets away and now doesn't know when he can come back as he is waiting to hear from someone. He obviously just doesn't care that much or he would have come back.

Heya Jo :D Bloody hell 2 whole streets away! That's far too far away to be coming back. :dohh:

I'm going to visit my wee cuz tonight to steal shoes. And hopefully talk her into giving my hair a wee trim. Got Chris's works night out tomorrow night, it's at Glasgow science centre and I can't wait!!! I love work's nights out lol

I have written out this text but needed an opinion before i press send!

Meh. Don't worry about it. I saw this as something important that could potentially have changed mine and Albert's lives completely. You obviously don't see it like that which proves you just want your little pretty trophy to show off and get mashed with. Heartbroken again, but it's been a year since you first started messing with me by cheating on ellie - i'm being a mug if i let it continue. Maybe i'm getting on the defensive to avoid hearing it from you - for all i know you were coming to say you had broken up with ceri but i highly doubt it. I just hope you have the guts to tell her you were round here playing happy families whilst she was on holiday because i can't promise to keep it all bottled up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->