The Ramblers

Yeah. He used to take the avent bottles so i got those with the 6m+ teat. And some cheapie ones from tesco. Don't really want to spend any more on them if he won't take them!

It is a problem finding the right one, some babies are just fussy.

I suppose you need one thats most like a nipple

He hated the tommee tippee ones. He will take the bottles, he is just spitting out the formula. I might just resign myself to the fact i'll have to sacrifice my life for a little longer!

Give him to your mum. He's probably not taking it from you because he knows he gets yummy booby milk from you! if he's hungry enough, he'll eat.

I'm just worried that he won't - he wouldn't when i left him with dad and jacks. But then he doesn't know them that well i suppose! I'm gonna see if i can fine something to do then ask mum if she'll have him!

Do you want to try a couple of mr dr browns jo? We r back on tommee tippee so the dr bs r just sitting around till i stick em on ebay x

Thanks for the offer gem. Going to put some EBM in a bottle ans see if he'll take that first. Then i'll know whether it is the bottle or the contents that are the problem! If it's the bottles i might take you up on it :) x

Evening ladies!

I'm gonna be lodging at his mothers! Oh the joys!!

I feel really ill tonight, I'm feeling really dizzy and sick. Don't think being on here is helping either so I guess ill talk to you all tommorrow.

Hope you feel better soon Jess

Is it just me or does Christina Agulia (sp) look terrible

She's just put on weight since giving birth i think.

Xfactor has been a blub fest for me tonight. Fecking hormones

did robbie sing with Olly last year

Jess whats the new house like

Morning!

:shock: he did it. At least, i think he did. Turned up here at 3:30ish this morning in a bit of a state - saying he feels we're meant to be together and that's why he's done it.

Don't know what it means for me and him yet but i'm just in a slight state of shock that he wasn't lying!

Bloody hell Jo, thats great! I really hope he means it. You dont deserve any more messing about.

Haha, im keeping an eye out for that advert Jo!

I had a bloody amazing night last night. WIne, margheritas, tia marias n orange juice, even cider passed my lips at one point, lol. ALl washed down with snack food, just dance, beatles karaoke and 2 of my besties! I very nearly peed myself on a few occasions Jo, your not alone.

I have a pic of the tinter mystery man too, wooooo! Its not great, but omg he still looks hot!

How did we all sleep?

Not very well. Both boys took up a lot of room so i have back ache haha.

Show meeeeeeeee tinterweb mystery man! Bit jealous of your night... i need to get on it next weekend!

Here is the advert...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=0GS6gKxG_jo

Haha thats quality! I think i better pm u the pic. Not sure i can post him on the webz without his permission, and im defo not asking him if he minds if i post his pic in a thread full of hormonal post natal women so we can discuss him!

Ok ill just leave u all a link to inspectigate! That way i didnt show his pic, i merely pointed out where it "might" be! If he ever found this thread i would die!

https://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7662/mmmhmmm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->