The Ramblers

Bloody chances of that, lol! Dont take any shit from him!

Evening all! How are we getting on?

So the postie has finally been round after a 2 week break! I'm waiting on several parcels, and what does he bring me?! Bloody bills!! Shocking.

How did it go jo? Hope you didn't take any crap!!

I've got some bad news, I'm going to be homeless at the end of the month :cry: our tenancy agreement runs out then and they won't let us extend it and the new house won't be ready till mid jan. Its not good.

So I'm not even bothering in trimming up now as I feel really down about it all.

Anyone got some good news to cheer me up?

Great news on the internet guy gem! Hopefully the reality version won't be a let down!!

Is there no1 who could put you up for a bit Jess? Its only a couple of weeks, im sure someone will be able to help u out x

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahh ahhh ahhhh ahhhhh! I think im about to have a break down! I had a lil pic of interweb mystery man, and it was ok! Well, i requested some face cammage and OH MY FUCKIN GOD! jO...tHINK AIDEN FROM XFACTOR :o:o:o OMG I WANNA GO AT ONCE! Sorry caps over excitement moment. He is damn fine!

awww Jess, hope you get something sorted.

Hahaha Gem, contain yourself it's only a week away!!!!

Ive had it. Bloody child is up and bouncing away in his jumperoo so i've poured myself a large glass of wine, put wedges in the oven, and i'm watching saw v.

Oh no jess! Will you have somewhere to stay?

WTF gem. No way. Maybe he's 'the one'!!!

Well... FOB turned up, said he is still going to do it but it's hard because they have been together a while. I said there is no right time and it definitely sounded like he had made his decision last time. I said today was make or break and i think he's gone for make. I said about waiting for him (i was actually talking about waiting while he nipped to his mates haha) and he said 'well, no, i have to do it sooner or later'. It is looking good, but he only has until sunday before i tell him not to bother!

So do i. I told him everything felt perfect when he was here and he said nothing is perfect. Had to explain that my idea of perfect is not perfection - it's accepting all the bad bits and loving someone for them as well as the good bits. I think that kind of made him realise!

Morning all

I keep crashing out when Rhys goes to sleep, Oh has man flu so when he comes to bed he is snoring really badly all night so im up quite a lot

Hope it works out Jess, could you not stay with your parents

Go get him Gem, will you make it to the show before ripping his pants off lol

Whats going on with Noah janie, very odd

Jo, I hope you get some peace on sunday

Aww Jo! I hope it made him realise how lucky he is that u love him, despite the fact hes an arsehole. I think thats how id of put it, but then your a little more articulate than me, lol. He really needs to wake up n smelly the coffee. I reckon you should tell him its not gonna happen, then see how hard he fights to get you back. Sometimes losing someone you love can shock you into action. If hes not willing to fight for you, then hes not worth it!

Apologies for last night, i got a little over excited to say the least. I never run out of thigs to say to him, but with him all hot n mmm in front of me i opted to go red and hide behind my hands instead of replying. Strange thing is, i didnt even have my web cm on, so im not sure why i was hiding. He also said he is very shy in real life, so meeting could be interesting. If he goes shy n i hide behind my hands, its gonna be a quiet 2 days, lol. I stole a screen shot of him. I might share his sexual face if ur interested :D

Morning eliese! I think weve aslready sacked the show off tbh, lol.

Watch out for that man flu as well. I hear its deadly :rofl:

I think i may be on the verge of another break down! I forgot to bloody save it, grrr!

Awww I got all excited about the sex face there only to be let down. Curse you Gem! :haha:

Noah has gone. I've had enough lol. Hahaha he's away to Chris's mums for the weekend, thank FUCK. excuse my language but I was at the end of my rope last night. He's havign a huge growth spurt though, he took 40oz of milk and 3 solid meals in 24 hours lol I soooo hope he gets it out of his system by Monday!

I really need to decide what to wear tonight. I have the choice of 2 dresses, 2 colours of tights, and 3 pairs of shoes. WAAAAAAAyyyy too much choice, I'll need to start now lol

Aww Jo! I hope it made him realise how lucky he is that u love him, despite the fact hes an arsehole. I think thats how id of put it, but then your a little more articulate than me, lol. He really needs to wake up n smelly the coffee. I reckon you should tell him its not gonna happen, then see how hard he fights to get you back. Sometimes losing someone you love can shock you into action. If hes not willing to fight for you, then hes not worth it!
WSS. Lol I couldn't have put it better either lol!

Aw, i wanna see this hottie! Get him to send another pic so we can see :)

If he hasn't finished it with her by tomorrow then that's it, definitely. This is his last chance now too. His stuff is all in a box ready for him to take if he isn't playing by the rules. I really want to get rid of A for a weekend :blush: he just won't take any bloody formula!

awww I take it you're still trying him with it then? Have you tired different formulas/temperatures? mixing it with breast milk? Can't think of anything else :S

I'm trying to express some today to mix it and try that but it isn't working, i got about 1oz!. Have tried aptamil and cow and sma but he just won't take it :(

Maybe i should just leave him with mum and give him no choice in the matter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->