The Ramblers

Bloody hell. I'd be inviting him over for a pre date warm up if i were you :haha:

Oh believe me i would LOVE to, lol!

Ive just noticed something, he has a red wall and the rest r cream! Same as mine :O SOrry, its just odd, im not sure there is anything we dont have in common, lol. Our bdays are only 5 days apart as well.

Ive been talking to that for 5 years presuming he was a fat sweaty geek! How the hell can someone be humorous and geek like and hiding in your computer for 5 years, turn out to be that hot! WHy has he never shown me this b4, lol!

Haha he must be a nice bloke then. If he wasn't he'd have tried to use it to get in your pants by now. I have changed my mind - you should definitely go for 2 nights :rofl:

HAHA i agree Jo, lol! Ive booked the minchin tickets, so no going back :D

He is fit Gem, sounds like you have a lot in common too

morning all!

still feeling a bit sick but at least the dizzyness has eased!

Ill post a pic of my house when i get on the computer. Its nice but it needs work! Probebly why we got it at a good price.

Bet you carnt wait now gem! Not bad at all!

Im so glad for you jo! Hopefully he will treat you well now. x

Have you tried eating some ginger biscuits jess? Always stops me feeling sick!

FOB is still asleep. Haha. Been to the shop.to get breakfast materials and dunno whether to make him any!

Drag his ass out of bed to cook u breakfast! Im sure hes had loads of layins since A was born, how many have u had!

Iofficially have his pwetty face on another tab. I keep popping back to look at it x

So hows everyones day going?

Ive got everything booked but the train tickets now. Im just awaiting the excitement to turn to sheer shitting myself, lol.

Aww i hope its not fob being a knob. Let us know how ur doin when u get a chance x

oh dear jo i hope your okay :hugs:

sounds like your smitten already gem! Hope it goes well x

hey janie! Good night? Good job you havent got noah! x

I'm recovering. Slowly but surely. Amazing night though so well worth it! Mega drunkeness, open top buses with gay guys wanting me to be their fag-hag, having to get off the bus home about a mile too soon because I nearly peed myself, and discovering that glenmorangie, jd and lemon do NOT make a nice drink!

Just waiting on a kebab arriving, then it'll be bed. Sooooo glad Noah's not home, as bad as that sounds lol I need sleep!

Are you watching x factor? OMG. Take That came on and I near enough peed myself (again lol) Made my night, Elf then that. I'm one happy bunny!

How's everyone else then? I can't concentrate long enough to read back yet lol x

Maybe a little jess, lol.

Sounds like a good night janie! I could so eat kebab right now. Im glad one direction went! GOOOO MATTTTTTTTT!

Hiya

Hope your ok Jo and Janie

Oh shite I am in work this week

Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! WE LOVE U MATT!

ARe you shitting it eliese? Bet itll be nice to get a bit of time out. WHat hours r u doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->