The Ramblers

I'm going to throttle this baby if he doesn't go to sleep soon!!!! Totally overtired it's driving me nuts lol So he's going to his Gran's tomorrow so I can get things done.

So how's everyone tonight?!

Hi everyone!

Sorry i've been quiet, i have been concentrating my time on putting my family back together. :cloud9: FOB has definitely changed for the better and it keeps making me cry a bit :dohh:

Haven't read back - i might not be able to get on for a few days still, there is still stuff we are working through and he has a lot of stuff i need to understand about how he came back to me. I won't go into it, you'll think we're both crazy but it's about our destiny and the things that will be happening to the world in the next few years!

Hope everyone is good x

Haha I love you pair, you're so bloody deep, it's totally romantic! All me and Chris do is sit and see who can do the best fart :rofl:

I'm sooooo soooo happy for you Jo :hugs: And enjoy your weekend if it goes to plan!!! :D xx

When is he gonna change from FOB to OH? I don't reckon we'd know who you're on aboot lol

Haha he said we are together in 'all sense and purpose' but wants to leave it a while before it is official because he doesn't want to hurt C. I'll feel weird saying OH!

is it hard being back at work eliese?

hey gem your nappies don't need a strip wash do they?
Megans were leaking because of the build up of washing liquid. but i did a strip wash and now they seem to be fine x

Hey janie, jo, eliese x hope your all well!

I strip washed them not long ago. He just seems to be inbetween rises at the min. Ive got him in disposablers at the min cos my wash pile has gotten rediculous. He really needs to go up to the largest poppers, but then it leaks out the legs. Hes gonna outgrow them before hesa year, lol.

Im seriously thinking my lil trip to nottingham is not happening. The snow isnt gonna be melting as its -5 and theres more on the way. Took me40 mins to get sam to school. Usually takes 20 tops. Can everyone keep their fingers crossed for me please, lol. Im gonna be so gutted.

Hiya

Im so tired lol but enjoying being back at work, Rhys has Ohs cold so he is not a happy boy. No more work till Wednesday

You will be going Gem, ts sad im as excited as you

Im so pleased you have your little family together Jo

Hiya Jess and Janie

I think I had my secret santa package today, I missed it so will go and get it in the morning

Evening all!

Its quite in here today! Where are you all?

Hey eliese! Glad you enjoyed your day at work!

Aww I haven't received my ss yet! I bet mine will be the one that gets lost!! Just my luck at the minute!
Got 2 already that haven't got to where they were ment to.

Hiya Jess

Poor Rhys isnt very well, he is off he milk today and any he does have he throws up

Aww poor rhys. Its horrible when they're not well isn't it as you feel helpless.

She's a bit unsettled tonight. She just doesn't want to go to sleep!! Bin trying to put her down since 7!! Not used to this now.

lol I know, Rhys has been in our bed and I dont like it

aww peace! teething has finally got her!! she seems to be handling it quite well apart from the odd nights!

Morning ladies!

Hope rhys is feeling better today eliese.

I think the teething is starting to set in for us aswell jess. STillno red cheeks or lumpy gums, but he gnaws n grunts. Hope its a quick process when they do start coming!

Well, its officially the day tinterweb mystery man stops being such a mystery and stops being a little 2x2 square on my screen! No snow overnight so im up n should really be getting ready, lol. Im not shitting myself yet, but bet i will be once im on the train. Ive got a funny feeling im gonna come on. Just my bloody luck, lol. On the train probably, haha!

Hope everyone has a good weekend and ill let ya know how it went when i get back. Im not there yet n i already need sleep. Im gonna be a bundle of fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->