The Ramblers

Im really down now, why do I feel so fat and flabby
I wouldnt blame Oh if he did shag someone else

Oh eliese dont be so silly. From what uve said i presume he thinks the world of u! And lets be honest, hes got a hot bit of younger ass in u, why would he go else where! baby belly takes a whole lot of getting used to (I promise u it does get better) But i think it takes longer for a woman to adjust to it than it does for a man. You gave him the most beautiful thing in the world. Embrace it and i assure you he will find you just as sexy as he ever did! Im only worried cos im touching on new ground. But im gonna use child birth as an excuse for belly pout, and pretent it didnt exist before, lol! If it is really getting you down, tell him about it. Im pretty sure from everything u have said about him, that he will help reassure you thet your all he needs just the way u r <3

Morning guys

First day in work, im so scared lol

Thats for what you said Gem, im feeling much better me and Oh had a talk last night.

Speak to you all later, hope you have a good day

Hey Eliese! Have a great day, bet it flies in for you! Glad you feel better too x

Well well well. He slept! From 6.45 til 6am! And now he's gone back down again! I can't ruddy believe it lol Bet it's a fluke, but I don't mind, it was my turn last night :lol:

I'm getting worried. I don't know if all Luke and Noah's presents are gonna make it through in time!!!!

Hope you have a great day eliese!

I need sleep, lol.

Well done noah! Bet your wqell chuffed janie! I need to sort my sleepy head out n get my ass to town. Im almost out of time to shop for sam while hes at school!

Bugger! Apparently we are predicted snow at ther weekend. Enough to get trains cancelled! Weve avoided most of it. Will be just my luck it comes down in bucket fulls.

Yeah it hits here again tomorrow :( I love iit bu I really want the presents to get through first! Gonna go out and get stocked up later so we don't run out of bread again lol

Ill happily run out of bread so long as i can make it to nottingham, lol. I was supposed to be shopping, but i dont appear to have moved, lol. Reslly need to get my arse in gear tbh.

evening all!!

Hows everyones day been??
Aww wheres the summer gone! i hate snow! i really don't want anymore of it as its just holding up my house move!

Ive been told the head office is in glasgow!! why would they have a head office in the most likely place that there going to get snow trouble in! boggles me!

Im going to see santa tommorrow at playgroup.

Hi guys

Im tired know and Rhys cant keep his eyes open bless him, he had fun though

Hope everyones ok

Evening ladies! Glad everything went well today eliese!

Ive finnished sams crimbo shoppign today, and a few other bits. Didnt get in till 6 then my friend came round with her daughter and they just left. I feel knackered. I AM having an early night tonight. I dont remember the last time i went to sleep b4 1am. Even that seems like an early night atm. Need to tide now n fill the dishwasher :(

Im still doddering round in circles achieving nothing, lol. Must focus!

hey gem & eliese! :wave:

Glad you had a good day eliese!

I have loads of days like that gem! never seem to get motivated and end up getting nothing done!

Haha eliese! Am i that transparent!

The dishwasher is half loaded. Im getting there! Its a new oneso i havent figured out the best way to fill it yet, hence the need for a half time break,lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->