The Ramblers

Hope you're getting there ok Gem!

Hey girlies! It's really quiet on here these days :S

And on that note, I'm away again, getting taken out for lunch :D

Good luck gem!

I'm well jealous janie. I could do with a pub lunch. FOB/OH (weeeeiiird) is still in bed though! Sausage sarnie it is.

Hi jess and eliese, you good?

Hi Jo

Im waiting for Oh to come home, Rhys has been asleep most of the day. Hope he can shake off this cold

Hows things going witht the little family

It's amazing tbh. We have both changed for the better and it is going to work! Even the 'm' word came up last night :shock:

Poor rhys :( what time is OH home?

He has been trying to get home for the past hour, dam snow

whats it like always having a man in the house, does A like it

It still isn't that bad here! Just icing sugar really. How long does it normally take him?

A is totally besotted with him. It'll be weird when he moves into his own place probably next week. It has been nice to have him here but i don't think i'm ready to live together yet!

Im sorry guys, I opened my secret santa I didnt realise it wasnt wrapped when I opened the package. It was broken im sorry to say but thank you Jess

aww thats crap! have you opened the box and found out it was broken? or is it making a noise when rattled??

Sorry Jess

No its totally broken, never mind its the thought that counts hun xx

hello all!

How are you all?

ive been out getting the last bits for christmas so i think im done! until i realise ive forgot someone! lol

Hope gems getting on well with interman!!!

Im home!

Hows everyone doing?

Its been a good weekend. We didnt run out of conversation which was good. Timminchin was amazing, although we left at the interval cos tinterweb not such a mystery man felt ill. I then left him in the hotal room and proceeded to get drunk in the bar haha!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend!

Hiya Gem

So you gonna see him again, was his fit in person

Hi Jess

He was pretty fit yeh! Bit on the skinny side but then he prob thought i was a bit on the fat side, haha! The only bad thing about the weekend was this morning when i needed the loo but couldnt possibly go with him in the room, haha! I reckon i might fit himinto my schedule again sometime,lol! Thats if he wants to.

Finnflop is a proper happy lil chap at the min. Anyone would think he missed me :D

Aww bless finn

So Gem, um did you clean your pipes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"