The Ramblers

not started yet! I'm so confused by it all!

Gonna go down to the shop and have a look what my options are!

When do they have to start eating solids

I dont force Rhys so he doesnt eat much, he just wants to play with the spoon

you know this diet your on gem are you doing any exercise?
What foods you been trying to eat?
I need to shift a bit of weight so just after some tips! x

ive been told that milk should be they're main source of food till their 12 months.

Megan doesn't seem like shes needing any more so i dont really know what to do! :shrug:

Hey everyone! just back from late night shopping. I'm jiggered!

Weaning isn't really weaning here anymore lol he's on 3 meals a day, he wolfs his food like there's no tomorrow, finger and mashed. On lumpy stuff though which is good. And he loves weetabix every morning lol

Chris is getting on my nerves, he's got the radio on pure loud in the kitchen and is banging all the fucking drawers!!!!

Finn seems to prefer solids to milk, but doesnt eat alot. He does the same with both, sometimes he will sit n have it, but most of the time he puts up a fuss not to have it, so i take it away, then he sits there with hismouth open giving it ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhhh! He seems a whole lot happier with finger foods. If hes not interested n his puree i usually find something for him to munch on, but he very rarely eats any of it. Just a good old chomp.

Bloody hell, what happened there, lol. Everyone came to life!

Erm...yeh my diet, lol! Im being a bit slack to be honest, but im getting back to it. Only had a few lapses and put on half the weight i had lost, lol. Its off again now though so back to 6lb down. I generally have either poached egg on toast or beans on toast for brekkie and lunch. Sometimes just toast, depends how much i can be arsed. Dinner is usually either cous cous n meat/fish or roasted peppers, onions, mushrooms and whatever else i find to throw in! Its very varied, can u tell, lol. I just tend to findthings i like n stick with them.

Excersize is mainly all done on the wii. Like to get on just dance n ive got the biggest loser which i like. Dont get on it as much as i should mind u. Ive also got a twisty board thing. Its a little round board which you put on the floor and then twist your arms and legs in opposite directions. Its supposed to tone ur tum n bum. Id say it would work if i used it enough, lol. Defo works on your bum, i can feel that even when i dont do loads. Its about 25cm across andabout 3cm deep so really easy to store and it cost a fiver! Ive got allsorts of gym stuff in the garage but they r too big to fit in the house so they are gathering cobwebs.

have you found that site your on helpfull?

Hey janie :wave: carn't men be annoying! lol

Havent been on it since i started getting fat again, lol. WIll do on monday. Just got bored of putting in what i ate, lol. Im just gonna use it for weekly weigh in i think. Obv couldnt do it last week as i didnt wantto upset my ticker,lol!

Im off to bed, I like working again and getting to dress up to go to the office

have a nice night everyone

Morning ladies! Hope every 1 slept well.

Have a nice day at aork eliese.

Hope everything is ok with jo, shes v quiet x

Heyyyy! Noah was back to his usual up and down :lol: Keeps rolling onto his tummy and getting stuck and annoyed lol

Hope Jo's ok too, hopefully she's spending lots of time being a wee family :D

I'm going to the docs the now, need my happy pills!!!! :haha:

Finn does that in the night too, exept he sleeps on his front n getgs annoyed when he lands on huis back

Finn keeps pulling his bib off while im feeding him. Tis very annoying!

Yep, bib pulling here too. I'm attempting to get things done today, but Whiney McMoanerson won't let me leave him for more than a few seconds. Grrr. I've dumped him on his tummy in the living room and he's not impressed, trying to move and screeching at the top of his lungs!

Soooooooooooooooooooooo Gem! 2 days to go! You shitting it lol

Haha! I think ive stopped shitting it about getting there and started shitting it about not getting there. I moaned cos r snow was crap when everyone else got it. I bet we get it this bloody weekend! I really should be preparing, but im not, lol. Cant be arsed. Been kicking arse at poker for the past hour, lol.

So annoyingwhen u wanna get on arent they. Finn hates me getting shit done.

Evening all!

How are we?

Well we saw santa today and even got a presant off him! A bloody selection box!! Looks like oh will have a good time eating it!

Got the nappies jo thanks. X

He jess. I keep having trouble with our nappies. They keep leaking :( Its driving me potty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->