The Ramblers

I knew it was you Jo, know your body mod stuff and the postcode on the back kinda helped too :lol:

Lol, im glad someone understood my jibberish janie, lol.! Thanks, muchly appreciated!

Ive wrapped fob a jonny up for christmas. Do you think he will be impressed? lol!

right im gonna get off oh is off tonight so gonna spend it watching films!
hope you all have a good day tommorrow and ill see/talk to you all in a couple of days x

Brilliant Gem!!!

Have a great day tomorrow Jess, Merry Christmas!! xx

I'm gonna head too, got a million pressies to sneak downstairs soon and a load of wine to drink :D

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a great day xxx

Just wanted to pop on quickly and say Merry Christmas to everyone. Have a great day tomorrow. :) Sue and Pops x

Merry Christmas everyone.

I feel weird. Everything is wrapped, got all the stuff for breakkie, OH and I have got 2 bottles of red... what have i forgotten??

Gem that's brilliant haha

Hey susie! Happy christmas! Lovin the poppy santa pic.

I think uve got it all covered jo! I forgot the rolls for bacon baps in the morning :( Just managed to wrap sams telly. Was almost out of wrapping paper but i saved the day with a roll of birthday paper, lol. Im pretty sure everything is nowwrapped. Need to finnish tidying now :(. Pressies arent all under the tree yet, and the stockings arent filled but ill do that just b4 bed incase sam wakes up. He was asleep by about 8:30 lol.

im so fuckin pissed off! Its 5:30 and fob still has his phone turned off, hasnt turned up with any presents and hasnt even rang to say happy christmas. What an utter scum bag!

Prick doesn't deserve kids. I'd be fuming. Get to the csa and take him for everything!!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone too!!!!! Love and kisses xxxxxxxx

Hey jo! HOws the family coming along?

FOB left 2 bags of presents in the garage last night when we were out. Still hasnt seen the kids. Sam loved his pressies n he is suddenly a hero again! Arsehole!

evening all!

Hope you all had a good christmas.

Well ive been moving stuff the last couple of days! Im so pissed off about having to move in with the mil! not that ive got anything against her but she never puts megan down!!
x

perhaps shes still not home.

Sounds like a pain in the arse jess. but its not for long. Soon you will be all cosied up in your new house x

ello ladies! Hope ye's all had a good Chrissymas :D

Sounds a total pain Jess, just get her told! she's your baby, and what you say goes lol

I can't believe fob did that Gem, what a complete waste of space.

Well, just so I totally jinx it by telling you, Noah has slept right through for the last 6 nights! Can't quite believe it, he's only asked for his dummy once or twice, and just stayed asleep the rest. Amazing lol

Bloody hell! So has finn for the past 4 nights! I put it down to the late nights but last night he was asleep by 8:30 n slept till 8:50! Lets hope they keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->