The Ramblers

Well done poppy! We have ours thursday. I dread to think what he will weigh. He was 10.12 at 4 weeks :s

Thanks!

I think it's good if they are a good weight-means they are eating properly and I love seeing a chubby little baby. The nurse today said that Poppy is above average, but what matters is that they are in proportion and everything is growing/increasing at the same rate. Saying that though, every baby develops differently and a small/low weight baby isnt necessarily a problem. :)

I was just a little concerned about over feeding him. He is a gorgeous lil hunka chunka burnin love as i like to call him, lol. Im sure he will even out over time. I should check DS1s red book. The pics of him look pretty chunky when he was a bubba, but i dint think of him as chunky. He is a skinny lil thing now, lol.

Oh, bless, I hope she's ok.

How do you know if baby is back to back? Does that mean you get really bad contraction pains in your back?

All the pain was in my back but the mw could feel my bump contracting, plus they do say that back to back contractions are not as effecive which was true in my case

Chubby babies are ace. We sing 'hey fatty bum bum' to A all the time hahaha

How do you know if baby is back to back? Does that mean you get really bad contraction pains in your back?

All the pain was in my back but the mw could feel my bump contracting, plus they do say that back to back contractions are not as effecive which was true in my case

Thats true... my contractions actually almost stopped once I reached 8cm dilated. They went from every 2 mins to every 15 mins... they werent coming regularly enough to push Poppy out-thats why I ended up having a assisted delivery with forceps and had to be cut! :wacko:

I was just a little concerned about over feeding him. He is a gorgeous lil hunka chunka burnin love as i like to call him, lol. Im sure he will even out over time. I should check DS1s red book. The pics of him look pretty chunky when he was a bubba, but i dint think of him as chunky. He is a skinny lil thing now, lol.

How much is he having?

Poppy has 5oz/6oz every 2 hours.

Thats true... my contractions actually almost stopped once I reached 8cm dilated. They went from every 2 mins to every 15 mins... they werent coming regularly enough to push Poppy out-thats why I ended up having a assisted delivery with forceps and had to be cut! :wacko:

I got to 8cm too and then it all seemed to stop, although the contractions were still happening in my back. I well needed to push but wasn't allowed. I then transferred to hospital and ended up with episiotomy and ventouse :cry: good job really because the cord was round his neck not once but twice. It was very scary :cry:

I had the same, got to 8cm and nothing else would happen

I got to 8cm too and then it all seemed to stop, although the contractions were still happening in my back. I well needed to push but wasn't allowed. I then transferred to hospital and ended up with episiotomy and ventouse :cry: good job really because the cord was round his neck not once but twice. It was very scary :cry:

Awww definitly good job you got transferred to hospital then... I just dont think you expect any of these things to happen.. I just thought Id have a straightforward labour... obviously not, but its worth it. It seems like a lifetime ago though.. these six weeks have flown by!

All worth it in the end :)

I've just realised who Rhod Gilbert is!

How much is he having?

Poppy has 5oz/6oz every 2 hours.

5oz every 3 hours for Finn. Sometimes a little more often.

I just checked sams red book. He went from just under the 25th centile at birth to the 91st at 7 weeks, haha! Mind you thats 7 weeks past term, he was 2 weeks early so 9 weeks. Finn was between 75th and 91st percentile at 4 weeks :D

Ahh this is the show i downloaded a while back. Part of it was missing at the end :D

Whoops. He's hilarious though - haven't you seen it where he attacks all the tv presenters? Making Emu grab their balls and everything!

Lol, im sure he will insert his arm in his award winning mince pies arse any time now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->