The Ramblers

Whoops. He's hilarious though - haven't you seen it where he attacks all the tv presenters? Making Emu grab their balls and everything!

Rod Hull or Rhod Gilbert makes Emu grab their balls? Im thinking Rod Hull (if thats even his name.. I could have just made that up lol) but you never know :haha:

Tiredness has overcome me.. am off to bed. See you all tomorrow. Sleep well (ish) x

I am gonna say good night too, I am shattered bloody heat

Well so much for finns dream feed lol. He will be awake in 25 mins x

Ooh dear. I might get myself ready for bed and get his bottle ready for when he wakes. Time for another night of broken sleep, lol.

Hope he settles nice and quick for you. Speak to you in the morning if your about. Night x

Night! Hopefully he'll settle straight back down - fingers crossed! x

Oh boy, I'm late :flower: Thank you Missy for the message! I'm in Canada so I'm not going to be able to chat much as you will all be zzzzzzz when I'm around.

My real name is Alicia, and my boy is Alex

Any1 alive yet?

Been a fun night again, lol. He didnt wake at 12 so i poked him for his bottle. He drank the whole thing, woo. Thought my luck was in. Laid him down and he still had wind which was makin him twitch that much he woke up. Spend till 1 getting it up, then he woke up at 2 for another feed, lol. Then he wanted another at 4, then 530 then he was ready to get up at 6. Dont think ill bother waking him up to feed next time, lol.

Luckily DS has informed me BEFORE we arrive at school today that he has a trip. Ive had no letter or anything! I dont know how they think they are taking him without a consent form..Grrr! Suppose i better sort a pack lunch from somewhere. Dont even have anything to put in a bloody sandwich as its been that long since ive been able to shop without rushing round just getting essentials.

Hope you ladies got a bit more sleep than me x

Oh boy, I'm late :flower: Thank you Missy for the message! I'm in Canada so I'm not going to be able to chat much as you will all be zzzzzzz when I'm around.

My real name is Alicia, and my boy is Alex

Hey hun, you ok

Any1 alive yet?

Been a fun night again, lol. He didnt wake at 12 so i poked him for his bottle. He drank the whole thing, woo. Thought my luck was in. Laid him down and he still had wind which was makin him twitch that much he woke up. Spend till 1 getting it up, then he woke up at 2 for another feed, lol. Then he wanted another at 4, then 530 then he was ready to get up at 6. Dont think ill bother waking him up to feed next time, lol.

Luckily DS has informed me BEFORE we arrive at school today that he has a trip. Ive had no letter or anything! I dont know how they think they are taking him without a consent form..Grrr! Suppose i better sort a pack lunch from somewhere. Dont even have anything to put in a bloody sandwich as its been that long since ive been able to shop without rushing round just getting essentials.

Hope you ladies got a bit more sleep than me x

I am sorry you had a bad night hun :hugs:

I made Oh do all night feeds when he came back lol

Morning campers!

Welcome Aliss :) you'd be surprised, i know i'm often found lurking at 5am so I'm sure others are too. I'll add your details to pg 1 when i get to my pc x

Scampie - that sounds like a nightmare. I've never woken A for a feed, should I?

Missy - did OH oblige with no complaint?

x

I dont normally. He usually wakes at 12 and thats when i got in bed so thought i would so i wasnt woken 10 mins later. Its the secvond time ive done it and both times its gone wrong, lol. Not sure last night was a bad night, an average one id say, lol. Im hoping its a growth spurt as he has been waking on average 2 hourly for about a week now.

SO you got a good niught then missy? Can i borrow your OH? lol.

yes he did do it but Rhys only got up at 5:30 and 7:30 so he had a very good night

I dont normally. He usually wakes at 12 and thats when i got in bed so thought i would so i wasnt woken 10 mins later. Its the secvond time ive done it and both times its gone wrong, lol. Not sure last night was a bad night, an average one id say, lol. Im hoping its a growth spurt as he has been waking on average 2 hourly for about a week now.

SO you got a good niught then missy? Can i borrow your OH? lol.

He is very good with the feeding but no so good with the nappy changing lol

Haha. Glad to hear it. no dreaded colic then?

I cant really complain bout the colic cos he doesnt have it that bad, poor finn has it much worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->